• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I agree with you guys... I was going to post I'm happy Martinez got injured for just three months so he is ready for the playoffs (if I make them).
So is our last year with chesters, but then he suffered a career ender. Sad panda.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Was set for the next 3-4 years in regards to starting pitching before he took a stumble. #Whatcouldhavebeen

Lloyd Carr

ctUsD3c.gif

Lloyd Carr

Also enjoy that Wendell started going through the South league All-Stars, but when he noticed that they started having weird names, he tossed it over to Yankee and let him take control.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Enjoyed listening to NL podcast... I guess Juarez was because of Cairo but I don't know if he was good enough to get to the NL team. OF is absolutely loaded. I think Eric Sutton should've had consideration too but the game values SVs a lot. and yeah I am trying to start Cliff Jackson but my SP is too full right now. He's the reason I've been trying to trade one of them.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The south league vidya is funner, I had to put in more effort to make that one entertaining since the league is such a bore. I needed the first video to warm into my humor setting

Wolfman21

@OU11
Kabul is a dark horse to go to the world series, they good. Big Ivan is holdin it down

Big Ivan is having the worst year of his career and I think its because hes playing everyday 1B. Otherwise, i hope the rest of your statement comes true.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The thing I missed most is when wendell tries his best to hide his disgust with trades. That hapgood eval was hilarious. Every click he was less and less impressed with fignuts :laughing:

Lloyd Carr

A conversation with the dog and a song? Doesn't get much better than that.

Also, I've got no idea what EU4 is, but I'll check out dem vidyas.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
You guys gonna finish the second round?
We were actually uncomfortable even going as far as we did into the 2nd. We were planning for Osi to join us for the draft and relying on his expertise, but he was under the weather. Maybe we could involve him for remainder of Round 2 and further draft thoughts.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Also, I had to edit these vidyas because my webcam was on by mistake. I am an unbelievably fidgety person behind the scenes on these OOTP vidyas.