• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

osick87

Community Liaison
Trade Log is cool.

If I would have known you were doing this, I would have made the team the way I envision it instead of just letting the AI do it.

Last edited:

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
@Wendell Gee Challen was a mistake made by me that I paid for pretty badly. Have no idea why I traded for him to begin with.

I wondered about it, but I never question Lando Calrissian. Thought it was cool you got him to a team that can use him.

Trade Log is cool.

If I would have known you were doing this, I would have made the team the way I envision it instead of just letting the AI do it.

Yeah, one of the perils with just going live like this. Saying whatever pops into my mind. :p

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I wondered about it, but I never question Lando Calrissian. Thought it was cool you got him to a team that can use him.

I thought I could use him in my pen, but didn't realize Doh was going to let him walk. Then I really didn't want that salary so I just gave him away. He cost me a 5th and $5M. Not the end of the world, but a dumb move on my part.

Wolfman21

@Wendell Gee you were wondering what happened with Terry Evans, my backup catcher. I had just joined and didn't know what i was doing wen i signed him to that contract. If I had just placed him on my active roster, which I was planning on doing, he would have started his automatic renewal. I didn't know that, so I signed him to a contract. So @OU11 gave me one reprieve and fixed it.

Also, Wendell's scout hates my farm system, but rates some of my WBL guys higher than my scout does. My scout likes my farm system a bit more. Thanks for doing that Wendell, it was awesome.

Last edited:

Gooksta

LMAO - I dont have my team ready for spring training. good job getting through that though.. I had guys all over the place - I was giving everyone playing time at the end of the year last year.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
LMAO - I dont have my team ready for spring training. good job getting through that though.. I had guys all over the place - I was giving everyone playing time at the end of the year last year.
I could tell! It was fun though. I found some guys I liked and didn't know about.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You don't even need reports, just select the ST split from any screen basically. Lineup screen, pitching screen, roster screen.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
When I click lineups or pitching it defaults to the ST splits for me every year.