• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

Lloyd Carr

D6mMY9h.gif

My guess at how Wendell's knuckleballer experiment is going to go.

Lloyd Carr

It was enjoyable. Wendell's a pretty chill guy. Got to talk about them 'Murricans and how we're going to win the ship.

Lloyd Carr

I dont think I have an accent. Ive always thought I sounded normal.

Although Ive always thought my voice sounds ridiculous on tape. Let's see if it holds true for this recording too.

Lloyd Carr

Wendell definitely has the southern twang and Orlando has the surfer-boy Californian accent. Otherwise to me the rest of youll have sounded normal to me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Australia will snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Leach, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to his babby's home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo

Lloyd Carr

I always hear stuff in the rewind (and see stuff) that went right past me while recording.

Haha, I'm re-listening right now and I just noticed a bit that I don't remember (you mentioning Padilla). I must have been looking at something on OOTP and on auto-pilot and missed it.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Australia will snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Leach, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to his babby's home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
For our next Geecast, guest @OU11 will perform the work of Eminem.

Lloyd Carr

I think you sound normal.. but its funny how one hears themself in their head and how they sound otherwise is so different

Yeah, I definitely think I sound a little different than what I'm hearing on the video. As the video went on I thought I sounded less weird, but I can definitely still tell a difference.

Lloyd Carr

To claim NL pitching is bad is very bold.

Did I claim that? I don't even remember. If I did, I don't think I meant it.

I think False Bay has the best rotation in the WBL, and I think Cairo and Buffalo have pretty solid rotations as well. Australia has a great rotation year-to-date, but I just can't see them playing at this level all year. But the Borg, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Seoul, Vegas, and Moscow all have very good rotations. I wouldn't want to play any of the top-6 rotations from the North. And I dread having to face the FB or Cairo rotation in the playoffs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My rotation should be good, but it isn't that great.

Rat - bad year. he is the real jekyll, or is it hyde?
Bish - Domination but lives on a FB which leads to HRs sometimes
Dino - 10 ERA guy, wonderful player
Schmidtt - Good 4
Mobbs - Really a star reliever, but he's a good 5.

Lloyd Carr

I think Rat/Bish/Dino will be good enough to give you a chance with your lineup. If Helsingborg gets their shit together, I think they'll beat you in a series. But until they can show they can play in October, Amsterdam has to be the favorite.

I think any team could win in the North. I think it all comes down to whose bats are the hottest.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think Rat/Bish/Dino will be good enough to give you a chance with your lineup. If Helsingborg gets their shit together, I think they'll beat you in a series. But until they can show they can play in October, Amsterdam has to be the favorite.

I think any team could win in the North. I think it all comes down to who's bats are the hottest.

You haven't seen Dino in the playoffs I guess. Or the regular season. He lives at a 5 ERA even with his ratings, not even Amsterdam can reverse his curse

Lloyd Carr

You haven't seen Dino in the playoffs I guess. Or the regular season. He lives at a 5 ERA even with his ratings, not even Amsterdam can reverse his curse

A quick OOTP search shows 1.32 ERA in 2042 playoffs and a 2.25 ERA in the 2044 playoffs. Ur fine.

Lloyd Carr

Also, I didn't really mention Buenos Aires (@osick87 ) in the video, but I do think BA has a good chance at making the playoffs.

Buffalo
Cairo
Kabul

Australia
Buenos Aires
False Bay

I think the three of you will battle it out for that last playoff spot, and whoever stays the hottest the longest after the All-Wizard break will likely clinch that #4 spot. I think Buffalo and Cairo are locked in for a playoff birth, and I think with that offense Kabul has a very solid chance at getting a spot. I'm just not sure what'll happen for that final spot.

osick87

Community Liaison
Yeah their pitching has taken a nice step. Something I hope mine will do.
If there is any time for it, it is now. Ping is coming up and taking Morales' spot. Rambaud's last 3 starts have been ridiculous. Soto is good. Jordan is what he is (pitch to contact and groundballs).

Hoping Kardal can come around. Odds are me bringing up Tammallah and trying Kardal out at DH.