• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 presented by Dollar Shave Club

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hey, you can't knock UCLA for inconsistency. They always shoot themselves in the foot.

Holy shit at that kick though.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
WHOOP WHOOP APP STATE 6-1

Just looked at the Sun Belt bowl tie-ins. New Orleans, Orlando, Montgomery, and Mobile. Fucccckk that's awful.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There's nothing wrong with more football. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Problem solved. It's not like they're taking slots from other teams. There is literally zero harm.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I guess oh pedantic one. If Rutgers gets a bowl at 5-7, with three of those wins over Norfolk State, Army and Kansas, due to their APR ranking, it's a joke.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Doesn't bother me. I'm always good with more college football. Doubt it happens though. There's always this fear that a 5 win team will make it and it hasn't happened yet.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
On bowls... At this point I'd rather see a 12 or 8 team playoff with bowl games completely scrapped. Maybe even 16 but that's a lot of games. Get rid of the bowl games tho.

Bdub

It is crazy to have so many bowl games that mean shit. I say cut the bowl games back to the traditional old bowl games. If your bowl game didn't exist 20 years ago it's gone.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Probably only time I've agreed with bruin 228. Haha. Any time I think 'ugh' what a stag match up I remember it could be July and I'm watching @kella 's shitty tiger or Indians or nationals or usa men's soccer team haha. Then I am thankful.

61686220.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Too hungover to get up so I'm going to attempt to watch State-Wake. Because I hate myself

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State gets the ball back and Dayes takes it 85 yards to the house. Wake Forest bring much shame to famiry

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
This is probably the worst Wake Forest team I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot.

App State would whoop this team's ass

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Doeren is just making Brissett practice his deep balls for the rest of this game. He clearly could use it.

Lol at people saying Brissett has NFL talent. Maybe on the checkdown Chiefs.

Wolfman21

Doeren is just making Brissett practice his deep balls for the rest of this game. He clearly could use it.

Lol at people saying Brissett has NFL talent. Maybe on the checkdown Chiefs.

Brissett is not good. Dudes gotta be wide ass open for him to throw it. He's not an NFL prospect