• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 presented by Dollar Shave Club

bruin

UCLA is going to get dismantled by USC.

tumblr_m7ymalT6Ac1rcvti5o1_500.gif

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Put that up there with the greats..

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES"
"I DONT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW"
"WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!"

Lightningwar

Administrator
@Lightningwar

Sorry man. Thats a shitty way to lose. At least you weren't at home with the lead...and just trying to punt to kill the clock.
Thanks. Offense has a lot to work on going forward. Red zone efficiency has been terrible all year and why these games stay close. Game could had been 24-10 at half. Instead let GT stick around to beat us.

Bdub

I'm sure Booker's 3.5 YPC will win him the Heisman like he deserves.
He isn't Heisman worthy, never was and you won't find a post from me saying that he is.

Utah was never the 3rd best team in the country, but they don't suck. Utah is still in control of the South. They win out they can still make the Rose Bowl and that would be a huge success.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Utah has gotten lucky all year and it was absolutely hilarious they were in the top 5. Their signature win was over a mediocre Oregon team. They would get curb stomped by Stanford or anyone else worth a shit.

Bdub

Utah has gotten lucky all year and it was absolutely hilarious they were in the top 5. Their signature win was over a mediocre Oregon team. They would get curb stomped by Stanford or anyone else worth a shit.
Your absolutely right. Utah is just shit, belong at the bottom of the pac 12.... Except for they are still at the top of the South....hmmm

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Your absolutely right. Utah is just shit, belong at the bottom of the pac 12.... Except for they are still at the top of the South....hmmm

Wow, yet they haven't played UCLA or Zona and just got their shit kicked in by a mediocre SC team. GJGE. Be sure to hang that October Pac-12 South Champs banner next year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol, but you made sure to bring up UCLA tonight since Utah was getting their ass beat. Someone's butthurt since UCLA always seems to be on his mind.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He isn't Heisman worthy, never was and you won't find a post from me saying that he is.

Utah was never the 3rd best team in the country, but they don't suck. Utah is still in control of the South. They win out they can still make the Rose Bowl and that would be a huge success.

But they are the 2nd best team in Utah.

Brick

didnt watch any footbaw today. happy to see booker got over 50 yards rushing doe. keeping right in that 3rd team pac rb race. @Bdub