• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 presented by Dollar Shave Club

Renegade

Charge on!
UCF gets fucking raped by Houston this week at noon. At least it's not CBS College Sports, so the raping won't be unnecessarily drawn out. Greg Ward has more yardage than the entire UCF offense; he has more passing yards than UCF, and he has more rushing yards than UCF. But O'Leary has told the fans to STFU and "quit panicking." Baghdad Bob says all is well in Orlando. Just fucking shoot me now.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
UCF gets fucking raped by Houston this week at noon. At least it's not CBS College Sports, so the raping won't be unnecessarily drawn out. Greg Ward has more yardage than the entire UCF offense; he has more passing yards than UCF, and he has more rushing yards than UCF. But O'Leary has told the fans to STFU and "quit panicking." Baghdad Bob says all is well in Orlando. Just fucking shoot me now.

Man, I've been there.

So is O'Leary gonna retire at the end of the year?

Renegade

Charge on!
If he doesn't retire, will they fire him, or has he done too much for the program?

I think the President is coming around, but I keep hearing that one of the biggest boosters is fighting tirelessly for O'Leary. I just don't know how anyone can watch this shit show and not realize that a change is necessary. Yeah, injuries + youth would be an excuse at 6-6, but 0-12? GFY.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Brasky performed admirably in a must-win game. Got another one with Northwestern this weekend. Win that one and get past Purdue then beat one of Iowa or Rutgers to get a spot in the prestigious Zaxby's bowl. The game against Sparty, although they haven't looked too impressive, is firmly in the 'L' category.

Iowa very well could be undefeated when they roll into Lincoln to close the season out. Would love to play spoiler in that one.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
How Iowa and Northwestern - probably the best two teams in the Big Ten West - avoided both Sparty and OSU is crazy. And Iowa avoids Michigan, too (who I think would 40 pound box them). The way things are going, Iowa should end up the Big Ten championship game undefeated, but without a single win over a top 25 team.

coogrfan

Otoh, UH has now lost 3 OL starters to season ending injuries. Things are so desperate along both lines that that we will be holding walk-on OL-DL tryouts this week.

bruin

Bruins wearing all black Thursday night.

CRoIdFnUcAA_sxs.jpg

traffic gonna be ugly getting to the RB at rush hour. might be 45k at kickoff.

Renegade

Charge on!
Otoh, UH has now lost 3 OL starters to season ending injuries. Things are so desperate along both lines that that we will be holding walk-on OL-DL tryouts this week.

Yeah, well none of our OL starters would get selected from that tryout.

CJ_24

How Iowa and Northwestern - probably the best two teams in the Big Ten West - avoided both Sparty and OSU is crazy. And Iowa avoids Michigan, too (who I think would 40 pound box them). The way things are going, Iowa should end up the Big Ten championship game undefeated, but without a single win over a top 25 team.

I'm so glad Maryland and Rutgers are in the Bug Ten.

Wolfman21

Can't wait for our ass whooping in Winston Salem this year. Haven't won at wake since 2001...which is absolutely ridiculous.

Wooly

If he doesn't retire, will they fire him, or has he done too much for the program?

I think the President is coming around, but I keep hearing that one of the biggest boosters is fighting tirelessly for O'Leary. I just don't know how anyone can watch this shit show and not realize that a change is necessary. Yeah, injuries + youth would be an excuse at 6-6, but 0-12? GFY.

It's a good thing O'Leary has that masters degree to fall back on...

Bdub

This week Utah loses. If they do I am OK with it as it's a lot better to lose now than in the last week of the season. Lose now and then in the champship game and end up playing in the Rose Bowl.

I'm just glad Nebraska plays at home this week. I cringe every time they wear the all white away uniforms. Maybe they wear the white so its easier to see the White Flag the secondary is waving?

PSUEagle

Can't wait for our ass whooping in Winston Salem this year. Haven't won at wake since 2001...which is absolutely ridiculous.

This might be the most mind blowing stat I've read in weeks. But I guess that means they're do, right?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Upset heavy weekend incoming.

3 top ten teams go down. If pressed to say who, I'll guess Utah, Klimpson and Flazzu.

-YTC

Freeman

Upset heavy weekend incoming.

3 top ten teams go down. If pressed to say who, I'll guess Utah, Klimpson and Flazzu.

-YTC

GA Tech is the hottest pile of garbage (outside of their instate rival, of course) playing. This line is 5-6 points, but I am certain FSU beats them by 30ish even without Dalvin Cook. 45-17?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing

Only game I plan on watching again this season is UNC, and only out of tradition alone. There's no bite in this football program. At least in the past I could at least try to care. Feels like a continuation of TOB right now. I'd rather be terrible with Chuckles McClownshoes screaming "ICE! ICE!" in the postgame. Chuck could make a bowl with this shit schedule.

Finally gonna make a point to watch App State tomorrow night against Georgia Southern. They are 5-1 and look like legitimate Sun Belt contenders, which is reallll exciting I know. Would have loved to been able to have gone to some Thursday night games while I was there.

Iron

Pittsburgh is ranked 25th

CJ_24

I don't foresee Miami beating Clemson. To many field goals to allow clemson to go clemsoning.

If rutgers beats Ohio State I won't complain about Rutgers being in the Big Ten.

for a couple of hours

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Top 3 teams in total offense in the country: Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU
Top 3 teams in scoring offense in the country: Baylor, TCU, Texas Tech

:scared:

OU hosts Texas Tech on Saturday and has back to back games against Baylor and TCU next month. R.I.P. Mike Stoops's butthole.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Top 3 teams in total offense in the country: Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU
Top 3 teams in scoring offense in the country: Baylor, TCU, Texas Tech

:scared:

OU hosts Texas Tech on Saturday and has back to back games against Baylor and TCU next month. R.I.P. Mike Stoops's butthole.
Gonna see a lot of this...
2012-September-22-21-51-9.jpg

I think OU easily beats Tech tho.

Renegade

Charge on!
Our best pass rushing DE quit the team, because he continues to sit on the bench behind a D-2 level white boy who has "leadership skills" and so O'Leary plays him instead.

Wolfman21

two UNC defensive backs blinded a kid they beat him up so bad........miss 1 game. lol. The corruption continues

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Jesus Christ, this team is unlucky. Reminiscent of Oregon's offense last year except not as much depth.