• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 presented by Dollar Shave Club

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They were down 2 in the 4th and lost by 26. Same old sorry ass Indiana

I know he's done well considering the program's history but I wonder if Wilson doesn't get canned if he doesn't make a bowl game. They were at 4-1 with that one loss a tight one to the #1 team and have looked like complete shit since. Same problems every year of his tenure.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I know he's done well considering the program's history but I wonder if Wilson doesn't get canned if he doesn't make a bowl game. They were at 4-1 with that one loss a tight one to the #1 team and have looked like complete shit since. Same problems every year of his tenure.

Probably. I mean, who was the last coach to get more than 5 years to get to a bowl? May be hard for them to get to 6 wins as they have Iowa, Michigan and then road games against Maryland and Purdue.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They have to beat Maryland and Purdue. No chance against Michigan and Iowa will probably be some ugly 27-13 loss.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Angry Dad doing Angry Dad things.

peytonsad.0.gif

bruin

Utah trying to go wide every other play is fucking stupid. They're a straight ahead team.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I thought that was your guy?
He had two truly good defenses at WVU, otherwise we were mediocre or bad. It helps that we played in the Big East with him.

BUt just look at Zona's D the past 2 years. The guy blows. It's ironic because WVU fans used to always bag on Tony Gibson for our DBs being terrible, and I think Michigan did too, but now that Gibby is D Cord his defenses here are much better than Casteel's as Zona.

If we ever did get DickRod back he better kick that chump Casteel to the curb.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So much for that ridiculous Utah line

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You dumb as fuck running play action there, lol

Bdub

The country learning what I already knew. Wilson is nutcase. Utah won't win this game because if Wilson throws one int he falls apart. USC has too much talent at WR, if they had a competent coach they would be the top 5 team.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He had two truly good defenses at WVU, otherwise we were mediocre or bad. It helps that we played in the Big East with him.

BUt just look at Zona's D the past 2 years. The guy blows. It's ironic because WVU fans used to always bag on Tony Gibson for our DBs being terrible, and I think Michigan did too, but now that Gibby is D Cord his defenses here are much better than Casteel's as Zona.

If we ever did get DickRod back he better kick that chump Casteel to the curb.

Gibson blows.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Jesus FSU cant get in the end zone to save their life. About to go 4 FG + 1 TD in 5 red zone appearances. The only reason GT has a chance.

bruin

called this after the Washington thurs nighter.

can see the Utes easily drop another one before Nov.21st

Bdub

USC is a pac 12 contender playing like they are right now. But you know Helton is a shitty coach. Random big name coach is much better.