• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by Life Champions Tennessee

Brick

Wait I didn't realize the Big Ten shamship could be Penn State vs Wisconsin. What a fucking joke. BUT HEY BIG XII NEEDS A TRUE CHAMPION. Now I understand how we got trumps amerikka. fuck this country. Penn states conference schedule is putrid.

Brick

Penn State would be the first fringe top 25 team to ever compete for a championship. May as well move it to 64 teams.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
None of these teams will have a prayer against saban. Dabo is the only team that has a prayer. Big and pac are trash.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
SEC is trash, too. Bama almost lost to a shit Ole Miss team that got torched by Vandy. But SEC so look at all the depth, babby

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
We ain't tom bout sec. We tom bout any of these teams that can matchup with saban. Washington and osu have no prayer. Dabo has a prayer.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, and Saban almost lost to a shit Ole Piss team. They have plenty of weaknesses, especially in pass D.

Not sure anybody has the QB to beat Bama, though. Browning is closest, but not mobile enough and not sure their line is good enough. Watson sucks. Maybe OSU can bring back Trogdale.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Almost losing to a team matters not. Just look at the match ups of the other teams that will be in the playoffs. The only one with a prayer is Dabo.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
PS has H2H over OSU, would have a B1GGGG title and a win over #6 Wiscy. Ergo, the perfect recipe for the playoff comittee to dick the dog and either outright exclude tOSU or exclude Warshington/Rado to include both :ohio: and Pedometer.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
PS has H2H over OSU, would have a B1GGGG title and a win over #6 Wiscy. Ergo, the perfect recipe for the playoff comittee to dick the dog and either outright exclude tOSU or exclude Warshington/Rado to include both :ohio: and Pedometer.
I'd rather exclude pedometer and put in OSU and warshinton

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think so too, but I think committee sees shiny numbers and ignores the ugly truth and votes pedometer in.

KKKlimps could be knocked out too in a scenario like that, but idk how they stack up vs. warshington resume wise

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In fact something scary to add on to that, Pedantics and Dabo both lost to Pitt, so they might just use that as justification to include pedometer in klimpson's place, since their only other loss would be to harbaw and they have a conf title and beat tosu

Brick

Baker Mayfield makes Cam Newton blush. He is the exception to the "but he's OUR idiot" fanboy excuse. I can't see how anybody likes that guy. Hope he pulls a Blount next time they lose.