• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by Life Champions Tennessee

Brick

Do away with the fucking conference championships, and the 14 team conferences, yes. The bottom of the B1G is deplorable. Penn State feasted on it. There are 7 teams with winning conference records in the B1G, and Penn State avoided three of them (Wisky, Nebraska, and Northwestern who are a combined 25-11 overall and 18-9). The B1G, ACC, and SEC are "conferences" in the loosest sense of the word.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I also feel like NCAAB seeds are easier to determine because there's so many OOC games played (both in # as well as percentage of schedule) that a lot of teams end up with the prerequisite big wins. Football has like 3 big OOC preseason games and they're all in one week, while Basketball has multiple tournaments with 8 teams playing 3+ games against some of the best teams in the country. There's less of a question if Kansas is better than Duke or whatever because now they've played. Obviously this is only so adjustable given the differences in the nature of the sports, but still.

I doubt conferences go away but divisions going away would make life a little bit easier. That or maybe it takes some team refusing to schedule an FCS team and having a super strong schedule get in over a similar team to change the overall scheduling trend in NCAAF.

Brick

Will be awesome if Wisconsin wins next weekend. Three way tie for second place CHAMPIONS BITCH.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
I wish I had some Mac & Cheese
ZOvRxf.jpg

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Mitch Leidner threw twice as many completions to Wisconsin as to Minnesota in the 2nd half.

Minnesota sports make me realize the weather isn't the worst part of living in this god-forsaken tundra.

Also the fact that the Gophers literally would be undefeated with a half-way decent QB makes me smh

Brick

Mitch Leidner threw twice as many completions to Wisconsin as to Minnesota in the 2nd half.

Minnesota sports make me realize the weather isn't the worst part of living in this god-forsaken tundra.
Leidner still probably in the NASHNUL draft green room. Looked nice and tall today.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Yeah, the player who made the "targeting" hit, I thought was wrongfully ejected. It was a hard hit, and by definition was helmet to helmet, but I thought it was just a good old fashioned hard-ass hit.

But kicking a player in the head who is down and clearly injured and incapable of protecting himself? Should shoot that big motherfucker. That is some rank-ass bush league shit.

Bdub

Dying at Utah running with their new 2 YPC back with 70 yards to go down 11 with 3 minutes to play
They are fucking awful. As long as Whitingham is there, they will have a shitty offense and they will never win a damn thing in the Pac 12 because of it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Man, Utah is always just unlucky and loses to the wrong team. They've been the most consistent team in the division. If Williams can learn to throw, Utah will be set.

Bdub

Man, Utah is always just unlucky and loses to the wrong team. They've been the most consistent team in the division. If Williams can learn to throw, Utah will be set.
We said that about Travis Wilson to. The thing is Williams can throw. It's the shit coaching that is the issue. There is nothing unlucky about losing to Cal because you couldn't punch it in from the 2 yard line or managing only a couple of touchdowns against Oregon. It's just terrible coaching.