• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by Life Champions Tennessee

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
635527376573760009-Football-game-for-web-800x600.jpeg

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Brian Kelly’s worst season at Notre Dame took an embarrassing turn Tuesday as the NCAA announced that academic misconduct orchestrated by a student athletic trainer will cost the storied program all 21 victories from the 2012-13 seasons, including the 12-0 run that vaulted the Fighting Irish into the national championship game against Alabama.

More...

If you'll (yule? wwwww.) put money on Notre Dame being the next to be dinged by the committee on infarctions, you deserve to go down as a very...

wealthy...

Protestant and should up ur winnings to the bank. Chop chop.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
VjoWNI.png

I will declare this to be a down year for the loser of this game, as their season is officially over. The winner of this game, OTOH, gets to play at least one more game this season for a shot at the Obama Bowl and will most likely win it, barring a SWAC scalp from defending chumps Alcorn.

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Went hiking instead of watching State-Carolina, so of course they actually won. Woooooooo Doeren saved his job @Wolfman21

CJ_24

The in-depth, hard-hitting, quality analysis we've come to expect from jar.

--

Ohio gon' win. Michigan has every advantage in the first half, and they have managed to do just about zero with it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao lsu hired corch O

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The first few times I heard Chris Fowler say "Darboh" I thought he was just having a stroke while trying to pronounce Harbaugh