• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by Life Champions Tennessee

Skeeter

Uber felon
My tears would be rewarding Washington for crap schedule over psu. I think b1g should get 2 teams they were clearly the best conference this year.

Bucksin04

I think there's a reasonable chance OSU gets left out, and I would be nervous as an OSU fan.

The way I see it is that it's obvious Alabama, Clemson, and Washington are all in with wins. They'll all have conference championships and one or fewer losses. Then it comes down to OSU and someone else. If Penn State wins, they beat OSU and have a conference championship. We all can look at this with our god-like minds and realize conference championships don't mean a team is the best team in their conference (because if Wisconsin can still win the Big Ten, that's dumb). But the committee is dumb.

From that Mandel article:

Might fight squarely with the OSU-Penn State question. Especially if you don't believe OSU is unequivocally one of the best 4 teams. The argument is there, considering they have a couple of close wins like Michigan, Northwestern, and Wisconsin. OSU isn't rampaging through their schedule like Alabama.

"Nothing has changed since last week," College Football Playoff committee chair Kirby Hocutt said when comparing Ohio State and Penn State. "I am saying that they are not close in the eyes of the selection committee."

And

We're obviously as a selection committee aware of (Penn State's win over Ohio State)," Hocutt said. "I have talked on this call the past couple of weeks about the quality win that Penn State does have over Ohio State. But it is not the distinguishing metric in the evaluation of these two teams.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/2016/11/ohio_state_no_2_penn_state_sta.html

Bucksin04

incredulous.gif

Completely off topic and random fact learned from Reddit. That Jags fan was in the same graduating class at Columbine High School as the Columbine shooters.