• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

coogrfan

IMG_3568-620x465.jpg

That's mah bucket...

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My dad had an extra ticket to CU-CSU last night so I went. Left halfway through the 3rd WOOF

CSU is fucking terrible. They looked like they were in quicksand out there. They're like a 4-8 team in the Mountain West, at best. Didn't they just give Bobo an extension? That beautiful stadium is gonna be nice and vacant while everybody is out scaling rocks and shit instead

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My dad had an extra ticket to CU-CSU last night so I went. Left halfway through the 3rd WOOF

CSU is fucking terrible. They looked like they were in quicksand out there. They're like a 4-8 team in the Mountain West, at best. Didn't they just give Bobo an extension? That beautiful stadium is gonna be nice and vacant while everybody is out scaling rocks and shit instead

giphy.gif

Brick

guess you didn't see @DeadMan because he was in the ELITE khakis only box. hope you barked at him in the bathroom through doe.

Brick

oregon state vs ohio state. starting off first college footbaw saturday with bad canzano twitter!

Brick

all the producers of college football shows and content at espn have the worst taste in music. it's either butt rock or country. luke bryan in bumfuck indiana as the celebrity picker, lol. how relevant!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
all the producers of college football shows and content at espn have the worst taste in music. it's either butt rock or country. luke bryan in bumfuck indiana as the celebrity picker, lol. how relevant!
Or the unholy combination of butt rock and country: Florida Georgia line!

bruin

Should have saw one of the Country kissing your cousin singers on Hard Knocks visiting the Browns during camp. Some of the most awkward inducing minutes in that shows history.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
One of the slowest punting moves I've ever seen. They could prolly block every one if they try.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Forced me to switch channels to watch Man City, smh.

Forgot to get food before the various games today, RIP me

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
these games all suck putrid sweaty dick.