• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can't even see the beer.

Here, I pointed it out for you:

29ee42347ea23755184b07c42c585d66.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The fuck is Northwestern doing? Let’s take out our senior QB who’s led two TD drives for no reason

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Justin Jackson ran out of eligibility? I don't think I can handle a Northwestern RB averaging over 4 yards per carry.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Someone's mad their team was losing to Weber State

One two point win in his entire career is an ass kicking? Man, you must have been sobbing when he lost by 4.5x as much the next year

Brick

willie fritz is NASHNUL level conservative. 3rd and 10 on the opponent 40 is an automatic run to set up a stupid punt.

Bdub

Someone's mad their team was losing to Weber State

One two point win in his entire career is an ass kicking? Man, you must have been sobbing when he lost by 4.5x as much the next year
156 Yards is pretty damn good. He didn't play in the game in 2015.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Purdue gonna beat the NERDS. Book it

HOT TAKE (actually not that hot because it’s just fuckin true) Purdue has the shittiest campus in the shittiest city in the Big Ten. I haven’t been to Nebraska, Rutgers, or Penn State but the only one I can imagine would come close is Brasky. But West Lafayette is a shithole and the campus is even worse.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Purdue gonna beat the NERDS. Book it

HOT TAKE (actually not that hot because it’s just fuckin true) Purdue has the shittiest campus in the shittiest city in the Big Ten. I haven’t been to Nebraska, Rutgers, or Penn State but the only one I can imagine would come close is Brasky. But West Lafayette is a shithole and the campus is even worse.

New Brunswick is pretty shitty to be honest. Never been to West Lafayette, or anywhere for that matter doe.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
West Lafayette blows. The only thing it has going for it is proximity to Chicago

Though you could probably say that for most of the state, unfortunately