• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
“My theory” hmmm
ed2.png

Brick

@Brick enjoying OT with momma Brick.

Chingon.

Modelo time.
momma brick was not pleased with going to OT. that was an ok game. tulane OL got rekt. they look like pretty much the same as last year. the qb gonna run around like fumbles mcscramble and try to hit someone deep. FRITZ gonna insist on a run game that isn't there. encalade is a gr8 wr.

bruin

Just hit me. Brian Jones on CBS’ pregame looks like a big Tracy Morgan with glasses.

Neuheisel carries both of their pregame shows. Brando too busy with Papa John listening to The Band at the local watering hole. Zucker ain’t bad. Dude is like 37 going on 57 though.

bruin

First SVP’s Cold Hard Locks of the century with STANFORD STEVE of the season.

*chuckle* *yell* - Yeah, Stanford Steve. You go, you.

bruin

Not surprised Chip went with Speight. He’s played. Experienced and a leader. Would have been more worried if Chip went with DTR, tbh.

Absolutely think Chip we’ll get DTR involved in someway early on too.

Lightningwar

Administrator
West Lafayette blows. The only thing it has going for it is proximity to Chicago

Though you could probably say that for most of the state, unfortunately

And that in of itself is nothing to write home about. Proximity to a literal garbage dump lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Furd sucking ass in OOC play? Time to win the Pac-12 and make the whole conference look bad

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
By the way, this D lineman making all these plays for CU was in my class last year, showed up to zero classes, and withdrew halfway through the year so he would remain eligible lmao

College football!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The booth in the SDSU-furd game was good. Great chemistry and rapport