• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin

Games Thursday through Monday night.

Gameday heads to South Bend for #14 Michigan at #12 Notre Dame. To me, this is the best game of the weekend, to me.

Washington travels to ATL for a "neutral" kickoff classic against Auburn.

Coaching debuts for some of these new head coaches at their new schools..

Chip (vs Cincy 4:00 PT, ESPN)
Frost (vs Akron 5:00 PT, FOX)
Jimbo (Thur, vs Northwestern State 5:30 PT, SECN)
Mullen (vs Charleston Southern 4:30 PT, SECN)
Sumlin vs BYU 7:45, ESPN)

Cheers, my dudes..

mark-may-sucks-penis.gif

6a00d83455e40a69e200e553f081298834-800wi

cheer4.gif

6QcJ.gif

worst2first

Doubtful. Game isn’t even in College Park

Never underestimate the Longhorns' propensity for fucking around with teams they should beat. They'll either start out slow and have to play their asses off late, or jump ahead and let the Turtles catch up.

I'd love to be wrong.

Renegade

Charge on!
Josh Heupel coaching debut on Thursday at 7 on ESPNU.

UConn has 10 underclassmen in their defensive starting 11, so hopefully this is over by half-time.

Still got my worries about Heupel and his offense that shit the bed against every good opponent last year. He's his own OC, but Mizzou was much better once he moved up stairs. Calling from the sideline has me worried.

I'm also not convinced Randy Shannon transitioning us back to a 4-3 is a good idea either. Guess we'll see.

Brick

Heupel is not a good OC. Milton is awesome though, so he may mask it for a few years.

Renegade

Charge on!
Heupel is not a good OC. Milton is awesome though, so he may mask it for a few years.

Yeah, he has the makings of a good HC. There's a lot of positives that I've seen, but I'm not thrilled with some of the changes he's made to the offense.

We've gone from zone blocking back to a power scheme...hard to match up with solid P5 lines with that.

And he wants to stretch the field vertically when our roster has been recruited to stretch it horizontally, which is what opened up the deep pass last year when the safeties were creeping up. I think Milton's INT totals are going up this year, and they do a lot of talking about the WRs winning one on one battles, which, again, is tough when you're facing an elite opponent even as good as our WRs are.

And our top three RBs are small speed guys, but he keeps talking about a power run game, which means we're playing our #4 and #5 guys, who do fit that mould. We were also best last year with 2 speed backs on the field, but Heupel only uses 1 RB, which is going to be a power back a lot. Just not sure that maximizes the talent nor does it force the defense to gamble one way or the other.

I like a lot about the way he's running the program, but I'd be a lot happier if he had an OC and had kept Frost's version of the Oregon scheme in place.

Brick

i will be at wake @ tulane this thursday. LEGGGGGGGOOOOO

endzone tickets are $6 on stubhub. $20.12 with all taxes and fees for me, wife, babby brick to attend. lol. no one is ever there so we will just walk to better seats. although there are no bad seats in that stadium anyway.

tulane should be decent this year.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Going to CU-CSU on Friday night. It's going to be a CU beatdown, judging on CSU's game against Hawaii.

Then fuck Notre Dame. It's going to be an ugly game. First one to 20 wins.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Do you have the visual system of a leatherback turtle?

I think she might even get in "Heyyyyyy how are" before it's cut, especially when you factor in the rapidness shown in other gifs. It could also be "Hiiiiiieeeeeee!" I think.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Please feel free to contact the gif creator and inform them of how upset you are

Anyone who’s not a miserable old would be fine with the gif but you decided to treat it like the Zapruder film

bruin

Six Bruins suspended for opener.

Notably Devin Asiasi and Boss Tagaloa got a 3 game suspension. Soso Jamabo got two games. All Mora's guys....don't see any projected starters though.

Chip said Wilson Speight will start at QB. Or Dorian Thompson-Robinson or Devin Modster.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Notably Devin Asiasi and Boss Tagaloa got a 3 game suspension. Soso Jamabo got two games. All Mora's guys....don't see any projected starters though.

Chip said Wilson Speight will start at QB. Or Dorian Thompson-Robinson or Devin Modster.

tumblr_mysnh8ozO71rd1qi0o1_500.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Speight will start until he gets concussed on his first sack.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee is going to suck. Shocker. Grier should get his Heisman campaign off to a bang. The Vols secondary might start 2 true freshmen lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A friend of mine got a private tour of Neyland Stadium today and snapped this pic.

40152269_10216798942023980_3304046129527652352_n.jpg

Life champions, @Southpaw

Why does this read like something that looks like when you paste a paragraph in English into a translator, pump it to Polish, and then paste it back to English?

Don't put an entire fucking sentence after a bullet point on a slide (or similar). You learn this in business communication 101.