• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

Brick

it's ROD

MPkUeF

Skeeter

Uber felon
Only 1 B1G team lost a non conference game. Just like only 1 B1G team lost a bowl game.

Hey... It was the same team.

#nohotseat

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If someone randomly charge me with putting together an American footbaw team I would anoint myself qb before Wilson fucking speight

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Michigan vs notre dame only watched by middle third anxiously awaiting big bang theory finale

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
how dirivitive are all of these big family drama shows on network tv? good lord @jamesnathan

I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, I can't remember the last time I watched a network family drama. I'm not sure I ever have. Everyone kept bugging my wife and I to watch Parenthood because the kid was autistic. I maybe watched an episode. I'm not interested in those shows.

As for the "dirty" late hit by BYU... boy was it dumb. I was so mad. But far from dirty. But you see what you want to see. And you're so convinced that the BYU from three or four years ago is the same one now even with a completely different coaching staff, you'll keep seeing it every time any penalty happens. So you'll always be right! That will be so fun for you.