• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

SHIRT OFF BOYS have played with such discipline and Miami has just pissed it away left and right. Targeting ejection, multiple shank punts, six dumb Madden HAIL MARY, Manny Diaz BLITZ ALL for no reason
Pretty much these punting plays are a microcosm of the game then.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was reading through the initial reactions to Ruffin's firing for shits and giggles and some of these are classics:

Apparently USCe interviewed Willie Taggart for the HC job today.:thinking: @Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF) any scoop on Taggart? My initial feeling is that he would be a good hire

You can do better.

You guys should hire Jeff Brohm.

You can have him.

About 2 months ago he was basically dead man walking, running some dogshit smash mouth offense that wasn't working, a 6-18 record going into the season and a 1-3 start to the season. Then magically they finally open up the offense, defense doesn't have to be on the field 40 minutes a game, fairly easy schedule, and they finish the season 7-1 and actually do play some good ball. What changed was both coordinators, which seemed to be the AD's hires, and Taggart finally seeming to acquiesce the play calling on O to someone else. Basically he got out of his own way long enough to save his job. He's a decent recruiter, but we're mostly talking in relation to the rest of the AAC, he can find 3* Florida guys all day.

I can't imagine a fairly successful SEC school would want a guy who's gone 14-22 in a lower tier conference, but if they want him, they can have him.

Now he's at one of the premier jobs in the country and still hasn't won anything! DO SOMETHING

Also, sorry, @Southpaw

I still can't over SC hiring Muschamp and UGA firing Richt for Smart lol. The SEC East just got a lot easier for TN, though.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Was reading through the initial reactions to Ruffin's firing for shits and giggles and some of these are classics:

Now he's at one of the premier jobs in the country and still hasn't won anything! DO SOMETHING

Also, sorry, @Southpaw

Dig up some atholete 2008 Tweets while ur at it

Skeeter

Uber felon
Perhaps I was hasty in my praise of burrow. Definitely the best lsu qb they've had in a while. Super low bar there .

bruin

i was at kelly's first game too. oh yeah, totally valid comparison of hosting shitty cincy at a dead stadium to playing the best team boise has ever had on the blue turf. TRUST HIM.

Hermano, brick. Make me feel better.

PbQV.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
ECU just lost their FCS game lol

I remember when their fans all came out after the Ruffin McNeil firing and said he was wasting their program and they should be in the ACC

Dude I trade records with in NC said ECU gonna put on their BIG BALLERZ pants and whip up on VT on da 15th. My dream would be for the CHOKIES to get their wish to play in the SEC and ECU to join the ELITE in the shit ass ACC.

Fuck the Free $hoe$ Criminoles.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jack Ryan is ok. One thing they do a decent job of is the CIA inner workings. He has to key into the bullpen, the computers they're using have class/unclass banners, etc.

The most ludicrous thing was his bike ride to the office. He appears to live in downtown DC, rides south to the tidal basin, then out to Langley? What? That would be like a 30 mile ride and nowhere near direct lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Around here every chick who went to ECU has evidence of it plastered all over her car in some way (stickers, license plate brackets, etc) . They also all drive Grand Cherokees they can presumably barely afford and also seem to do so blindfolded.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Jack Ryan is ok. One thing they do a decent job of is the CIA inner workings. He has to key into the bullpen, the computers they're using have class/unclass banners, etc.

The most ludicrous thing was his bike ride to the office. He appears to live in downtown DC, rides south to the tidal basin, then out to Langley? What? That would be like a 30 mile ride and nowhere near direct lol

The original script had his commute in a car, stuck in traffic because some chick texted and drove off the GW Parkway but it was nixed.

bruin

and it looks like Mark Jones and ESPN had a meeting over his tweet and he will not call a Washington game this season.

#TweetCroot