• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Anyone have recommendations for a 4th team? FSU, Miami, UCLA all bad. ASU maybe?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
CHOKIES are desperately trying to CHOKIE this game away, but Taggart is such a shit corch that it doesn't matter

Over 50% of FSU's plays are for zero or negative yardage lol

Offensive genius

The CHOKIES should have buried these guys back in the third quarter but kept resurrecting the ghost of the Brian Stinespring offensive scheme of the failed HB dive. What I wouldn't give for these guys to just ONCE have a high octane offense like the AIR RAID and/or LEACHBALL.

Really not sure who deserve the first bite of the shit sandwich - Willie "Bus Driver" Taggart or this Francois guy that likes throwing to ugly white guys in white jerseys. For about the first quarter I thought Taggart was Tyrone Willingham until I realized TW was still hustling three-card monte at the Greyhound station in Tulsa. Woof. I know the Criminoles couldn't land anyone that wasn't looking for a final paycheck but hiring Taggart was just dumb.