• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I knew Tennessee was gon be bad but when you only score 14 on West Virginia, it's gonna be a long year. 4-8 5-9 at best. Book it.

Gotta find another team to follow. Maybe Mississippi st or some shit.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
8cf1bd0a5c523adfe1bbc4e770f0a7c0.jpg

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I knew Tennessee was gon be bad but when you only score 14 on West Virginia, it's gonna be a long year. 4-8 5-9 at best. Book it.

Gotta find another team to follow. Maybe Mississippi st or some shit.

If I was Tenn I'd throw at Bailey every single play. Dude is awful.

Brick

what are the other options at qb? i can't imagine he is really starting him as a placeholder for a year of eligibility for someone.

Brick

i'm hoping this is like when art briles had RGIII at baylor and started some 6th year miami awful transfer over him and yanked him after the first quarter.

NML

Not a fan of teams scheduling a cup cake to start the year.

I mean what is WVU getting out of this game besides padding Grier’s Heisman stats?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not a fan of teams scheduling a cup cake to start the year.

I mean what is WVU getting out of this game besides padding Grier’s Heisman stats?
I mean to be fair, they schedule these games like 10 years in advance, when Tennessee was- Oh, right

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NBCs graphics are annoying. Get the yellow down indicator off the screen. Makes me think there's a flag every play.
They've been doing this for a long time. Started in their NFL broadcasts I think. It's awful.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Bammer broadcast, rules expert talking: "on a safety related foul, you throw the fag and then review." Ok then.

Skeeter

Uber felon
The Shea Patterson dick sucking is getting tiresome. OMG look how he threw that 3 yard swing .omnomnomnom. Oh look how he takes a huge sack in key situations . He's nashnul ready now. Slobslobslob