• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't have SEC Network fffffuuuuu

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Apparently Minnesota has had two linebackers ejected for targeting tonight. Yikes. Get ready for a lot of targeting calls when the QB starts to slide.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Faggots on my newsfeed calling it a moral victory. Still believe Tennessee is actually a top 10 team. Loser ass fanbase. Easily preventable loss with proper clock management, at least a chance at a closer FG. I'll get over it but it deserves dissent, at least for the night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Faggots on my newsfeed calling it a moral victory. Still believe Tennessee is actually a top 10 team. Loser ass fanbase. Easily preventable loss with proper clock management, at least a chance at a closer FG. I'll get over it but it deserves dissent, at least for the night.

Sounds like some of my CHOKIES friends. Next weekends BEATDOWN IN BRISTOL should end in a zero-zero tie with Jerod "JUCO" Evans throwing two INTs but the Volololols not being able to move the ball due to Dobbs fumbles.