• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

bruin

best opening week lineup in years.

OU-Houston at NRG Stadium
LSU-Wisconsin at Lambeau
Clemson at Auburn
USC vs Alabama at Jerry's World
Notre Dame at Texas (Sunday)
Ole Miss vs Florida State in Orlando (Labor Day)
UCLA at Texas A&M

/engage

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
fuck michigan this year and forever. Harbaugh has embraced his goofy/stupid annoying character acting. liked him better at furd when he told reporters to fuck off and was just a dick.

Fan of Harbaugh the corch.

Not a fan of Harbaugh the character actor.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
7i82iKs.jpg

MVH0caQ.jpg

ot5Y1zM.jpg

dZ3uvKn.jpg

xhPcSnG.jpg

XOed5mm.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My older brother is in Sydney right now, told him he should just go for Aussie Rules instead

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hawaii QB is actually pretty solid when he doesn't stare down his receiver for 4 hours. Fapping to this offense @sayo.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
David Matlin must be regretting his decision to hire Nick Rolovich instead of Ivin Jasper. If Hawaii goes winless this year, it will not surprise me. Once that happens, I want Matlin to be sacked as AD because an actual autiste could find a better hiring of a head coach for UH than Matlin.

"アスレチックディレクターとして、あなたは離れて人々を保つために支払わず、初年度のヘッドコーチに関しては、草が反対側には常に環境に優しいではありません。
As an athletic director, you don't get paid to keep people away and as for a head coaching n00b, the grass isn't always greener on the other side."
-Hachikus

JAR201166

David Matlin must be regretting his decision to hire Nick Rolovich instead of Ivin Jasper. If Hawaii goes winless this year, it will not surprise me. Once that happens, I want Matlin to be sacked as AD because an actual autiste could find a better hiring of a head coach for UH than Matlin.

"アスレチックディレクターとして、あなたは離れて人々を保つために支払わず、初年度のヘッドコーチに関しては、草が反対側には常に環境に優しいではありません。
As an athletic director, you don't get paid to keep people away and as for a head coaching n00b, the grass isn't always greener on the other side."
-Hachikus
Stop

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
And apparently Cal thought AFL percentages were a part of the season and tried to run it up in the last minute. Oh, the joy of playing gridiron in Australia in the wake of Spring.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
North Dakota State Charleston Southern game was very entertaining, OT finish.

Reel fun begins Thursday