• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'll be in class tonight and won't get to see any of the game really. I may try to stream some on my phone, but damn, I really should have done this shit 15 years ago.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wait, Tennessee is ranked 9?

giphy.gif

Minnesota - Oregon State could be a close game. The rest of these games look pretty awful to be honest.

bruin

Minnesota - Oregon State could be a close game. The rest of these games look pretty awful to be honest.

Yeah, no really marque opening game like in years past. No game on FS1 either (Michigan at Utah last year was 'uge)

Last edited:

bruin

Neuheisel about to talk Chosen on CBS Sports Network pregame show.

Guitar playing waits till Saturday

Brick

Louisville has the tackiest end zone backdrop for a major school. can't ol papa john get off the sauce and hire a contractor to expand that stadium?

Soonerfan09

Awful targeting call. Targeting is the worst thing to happen to college football. There was absolutely nothing he could have done to prevent that. Tennessee gets punished because App State didn't call a fair catch. GTFO.

Soonerfan09

Awful targeting call. Targeting is the worst thing to happen to college football. There was absolutely nothing he could have done to prevent that. Tennessee gets punished because App State didn't call a fair catch. GTFO.
Ok, targeting is a good penalty. Automatic disqualification is the worst thing to happen to football.

bruin

So Pac-12 Network went to two channels. better mean they won't be going to games in progress ala Pac-12 Mountain/Desert @larryscottcuntdick

bruin

Liked Troy Williams at Narbonne. Mora got on him too late. Against Southern Utah, but he looks good.