• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was some Nashnul level shit. I don't think they snapped it above 5 seconds once.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Well I'll be damned. That was a first for me - KSU just recovered an onside kick after a safety

Brick

furds offense is gone a be like this all year. they'll have 3-4 big plays by mccaffrey, 2 big play action passes, and average 2 ypp the rest of the game. die.

they were at least fun to watch half the games over the past 4 years when Hogan got all manic. and he could run. now you may as well just watch the extended mccaffrey highlights.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The curse of @bruin @bruin228! Retribution for me sacrificing him to the bridge hobos.

Man CSU tears are salty tonight. I been telling these trogs for years that joining the Big XII would blow. We should take Wyoming, Utah State, New Mexico, et all and tell the BCS to fuck off. Join the CHAMPIONSHIP division and actually have REAL playoffs and compete against teams that are at our level. Instead, CSU will try to Join the Big XII, fail and then toil away in mid major futility for the rest of time. THE GAME IS RIGGED YOU FUCKING TROGS, PLAY A NEW GAME INSTEAD

Thankfully, My god-like mind kept me above the plebe distractions, for the most part.

JAR201166

The curse of @bruin @bruin228! Retribution for me sacrificing him to the bridge hobos.

Man CSU tears are salty tonight. I been telling these trogs for years that joining the Big XII would blow. We should take Wyoming, Utah State, New Mexico, et all and tell the BCS to fuck off. Join the CHAMPIONSHIP division and actually have REAL playoffs and compete against teams that are at our level. Instead, CSU will try to Join the Big XII, fail and then toil away in mid major futility for the rest of time. THE GAME IS RIGGED YOU FUCKING TROGS, PLAY A NEW GAME INSTEAD

Thankfully, My god-like mind kept me above the plebe distractions, for the most part.
You picked bama to cover tonight though right?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
rxh0EP.png

gilstein21

ron cherry acts like its the first time he's even spoken to more than two people at the same time every time he turns the mic on ... and i love him for that.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao Michigan

this kid's name is Wilton? jesus

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Harbaugh gave the most intense hype horseplay weird shit to Speight only for him to have a horrible pick on the first play