• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

bruin

no real marquee opening thursday night games this week 1. App State at Tenn best one?

always liked CU-CSU so that should be good friday night. KSU at Stanford on FS1.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I really can't wait until Indiana plays Illinois (I know it's not this year). Lovie's head will explode trying to defend that offense.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I really can't wait until Indiana plays Illinois (I know it's not this year). Lovie's head will explode trying to defend that offense.

Inside Lovie's head: "Why isn't the Tampa-2 working? I should really challenge the spot on that failed fourth down conversion we just won."

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I still can't believe UNC hired Tim Beckman.
A team that was involved in a huge academic scandal looked at Tim "I'm a huge prick" Beckman and thought, "This is a good person to bring into our organization."

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I still can't believe UNC hired Tim Beckman.
A team that was involved in a huge academic scandal looked at Tim "I'm a huge prick" Beckman and thought, "This is a good person to bring into our organization."
Par for the course with those fuckers. They'll get away with it, they always do

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Tennessee is a 20.5 point favorite, so I put $50 on App. I'll believe it when I see it with the Vols. That spread seems too high

bruin

Finebaum's producers and callers not too pleased with Rosen's comments on stadium noise.

"PAAAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this ain't no Washington or Utah Jazz here this da SEC IN KYLE FIELD PAWWWWLLLLLLLLL."

bruin

Doing burgers with onion rings tonight. Snack on Cole slaw, cheeze-its, guac and home made tortilla chips. Bottle(s) of Pinot.

coogrfan

Houston gonna wax dat OU ass by 4 TDs.

IMG_4017_zpsrvnximru.jpg

An entirely new secondary, 3 new OL starters and Ward's go-to WR Demarcus Ayers gone to the NFL makes this a bad way to start the season. I'll be happy if we don't get blown out.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
F you all I can have is jello an soup lol

Just wait until you see what I'm cooking up for this weekend's college gameday kick off:
  • Ribs
  • Mac and cheese (both Sriracha pepperjack and three cheese bacon)
  • Pulled pork
  • Nachos
  • Brisket
Maybe gonna cruise over to St Paul Bagelry and get some of them good blueberry bagels and then hit up Granny's Donuts in West St Paul (paging @CJ_24) before I pass out in a FAT AMERICAN stupor. No pants shitting though! Enjoy them liquids babby.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Blueberry Bagels? I am disappoint.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
IMG_4017_zpsrvnximru.jpg

An entirely new secondary, 3 new OL starters and Ward's go-to WR Demarcus Ayers gone to the NFL makes this a bad way to start the season. I'll be happy if we don't get blown out.

OU lost its main receiver as well, and the returning guys haven't shown any consistency, plus the losses on defense like Striker and Tapper. And OU has a history of performing poorly in season openers against teams with a pulse. I don't think it will be a blowout either way but I have to stick with a prediction method that works, haha.