• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Wendell Gee What was Howard's last name?
Ln7kLAC.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/za4bfwwv5338yh5/almanac_2043.rar?dl=0

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OOTP is limited, old white guy is as close as I can get. It looks like he soaked in the gulf for a while though

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I see the story line now

Owner walks in on Wendell talking to a skeleton he dresses up in suits about possible players to draft. Owner just goes with it because ever since the skeleton arrived from the US, Wendell has been picking winners. Skeleton knows his shit

NML

I would like to make some changes as well after my two moves... maybe do a 1 day sim with the trades in like 30 minutes? I'll be able to make the moves and then we can go ahead so that you don't have to make changes for me and Lloyd can not be such a dick for once.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Please make Turker Denktash the starting 2b against RHB as well, batting 9th. Make that guy I got from the doh trade the backup at 2nd and SS. Thanks.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah so I'm changing this to the actual significant requests thread and if you want to make alterations after a trade you can request a one day sim to set things up. I'm not changing backups. The only way I'd consider it is starters only where you do all the work and I just slot them in.

@Karl Hungus @doh be around at 10.