• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
JD and I smelling roses, all Qual smells is smoke

18yiv2rhdghz9png.png

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not much to rep in Northern VA, but JD and I can rep the invention of Arpanet, AOL, and massive datacenters feeding on the teet of the military industrial complex.

According to this map maybe we're downloading the file straight from OU's laptop in dark crimson Oklahoma. At least I think that's Oklahoma.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not much to rep in Northern VA, but JD and I can rep the invention of Arpanet, AOL, and massive datacenters feeding on the teet of the military industrial complex.

According to this map maybe we're downloading the file straight from OU's laptop in dark crimson Oklahoma. At least I think that's Oklahoma.
Im in the reddish hue

jdlikewhoa

File downloading fixed for me after dealing with the nightmare that is Verizon FiOS. Only took a few seconds to DL today. Sorry Rad.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
@OU11

tumblr_m02p3eAuOl1roxnapo1_500.gif

How may I go about filling my lineup? All of the necessary moves are done in the export.
I am not using 7-day anymore. You can @ me or PM and I'll do em in 5 min then you can advance.
I'm sure others will want to do so as well before a full week long advance.

tumblr_mrgfq5LCFI1rs467vo1_400.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I will do trades and upload around 1005. Ill then advance at 1015 pulling new exports.

osick87

Community Liaison
@OU11 Can you throw Millen in where Colomo was going to pitch please. I can do the other guys after. It's 7 days

Or I guess @Orlando if OU is getting turbowasted tonight

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You gotta tell me you're changing it tho, otherwise I'm just going to go. You have 7 minutes