• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Intergalactic Metropolis of Little Rock Thread (Bruin228)

osick87

Community Liaison
Sorry I should have said wide open after work. Any time after 715 eastern works for me.

osick87

Community Liaison
You could do that too. I think he's better defensively than Crews (Or was we talked when you traded for him) so you could do Crews @ Dh and bin Zaki @ 1st. Helps you a bit defensively.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If Minta stays healthy, I'm pretty pleased with my infield. Williams is the GOAT, Crews at 1B, Vera seems like a solid player, Seguin at 3B as long as he keeps playing like this, and Tillstrom waiting in the wings. Now to improve the rest of the team I guess. I like McGuire and Utting (though maybe not as a starter), but the rest of it is iffy. The pitching staff is still young so I'll give them time I guess.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, hurry and check ur PMs, NML is probably offering you a 4th rounder for Tillstrom. KATIE BAR THE DOOR!!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Travis salty af

and also the only person who thinks I'm difficult to trade with.
Like nearly everyone else, you set your sights a little high. Sometimes so much that I don't care to counter. I think this is true of the majority of people though. In my experience JD, OU and Yankee are probably the easiest to work with. Travis takes the most time to find a deal that works for both teams. I drag my feet a lot.

Schauwn

Like nearly everyone else, you set your sights a little high. Sometimes so much that I don't care to counter. I think this is true of the majority of people though. In my experience JD, OU and Yankee are probably the easiest to work with. Travis takes the most time to find a deal that works for both teams. I drag my feet a lot.
This is why I hate initiating trades.

I dont initiate much because I'm worried (for lack of a better term) that I'm going to offer too little value in which case the other person wont respond or I'm going to offer too much value and get fleeced. This is why I liked trading with OU and Wendall when I was new, because they were the two that would say "you're crazy, here's a more reasonable deal." or "you'd be getting fleeced, let me throw in something else to make it more even".

osick87

Community Liaison
I try and reply back with reasoning on why I don't like the deal.

Mind you not a lot of people have been sending me messages asking for people.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I dont initiate much because I'm worried (for lack of a better term) that I'm going to offer too little value in which case the other person wont respond or I'm going to offer too much value and get fleeced. This is why I liked trading with OU and Wendall when I was new, because they were the two that would say "you're crazy, here's a more reasonable deal." or "you'd be getting fleeced, let me throw in something else to make it more even".
To be honest we haven't really traded. I think I'm normally pretty fair to new owners.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Dag, figured I was a preferred trade partner after all these trades. :crying2:

Our last round of trades were probably the most difficult, sorry Allmark didn't work out.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

I live to get fleeced, just embrace it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Dag, figured I was a preferred trade partner after all these trades. :crying2:

Our last round of trades were probably the most difficult, sorry Allmark didn't work out.
You are in the middle somewhere, but our deals are fine. They normally just take a lot of convincing from you haha

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Only $23M left to go! He's obviously been an extremely consistent player for a long time, but some of these old dudes have one amazing season and then fall off a cliff. I'm interested to see how he plays out the rest of his career. If you get another good year or two out of him and he's still a +WAR dude at 40, I'll be pretty damn impressed.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Overall improved season, but what a shitty ending to the season. Sitting at 47-61, it looked like I was going to hit my mark of 70 wins and then we proceed to go 13-41 in August and September and finish last. Lawd. Onto the offseason.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just signed Maurice to either DH or play C for his REUNION TOUR. He had a bad year last year but was solid in 2051.

OF still needs some work but provided McGuire, Cupit, and Fisher don't go down it should be at least good defensively.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Haha I don't think I can afford Brittain as much as I would like to continue my run of Helsingborg's AAA squad.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You're going on my unpreferred list after making 45 trades with you and having a third party preferred trade partner thrown in my face. Expect many Q named aviators hurled in your direction in the coming weeks.

Welcome back @doh to the Dublin intergalactic trade routes!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You're going on my unpreferred list after making 45 trades with you and having a third party preferred trade partner thrown in my face. Expect many Q named aviators hurled in your direction in the coming weeks.

Welcome back @doh to the Dublin intergalactic trade routes!
Make an offer