• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Intergalactic Metropolis of Little Rock Thread (Bruin228)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol Love how positive he starts out, then it goes straight to mikeleashfu.gif...

29512751103_e34d9bd200_b.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK

Here are a couple of September call ups that I think will help the team and benefit the WBL roster next season

Melvin Case still working on that fielding rating, but it is now a 55 and should be even better after another spring training!

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_4239.html

Magtanggol Tisbe did well as a starter in AAA but projects better as an RP in the WBL which is nice because we needed some bullpen depth.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_10866.html

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Didn't even @ @Travis7401SUCKSDICK, SMDH

Whoever runnin this team, you need (at the least) a backup catcher (1 year, you got a decent looking player in AAA) and 3 pitchers (RPs will do, you have enough SPs to cover the starting spots + swingman/injury guy) to fill out the 25 man roster!

MSUFanatic

Welp, not much to say here. Excited to have hopefully an ace in Reyes in my first rounder, and Chin O and Wilkerson become mainstays in the outfield. I might have dun fucked up not grabbing Jon Stewart. Owner still pissed that we blow, but I keep trying to explain that Little Rock is a shit hole even in 2062.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Don't worry @bruin, when we left Little Rock they were clawing their way back out of the trog hole and almost ready to look at Mount .500, with the mere addition of a backup catcher and 3 RPs required to stare that mountain in the proverbial eyes. Now they've plunged back to the depths of the SL, what ignominy @MSUFanatic has brought to this previously almost mediocre franchise!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
FWIW, 3 zoos doesn't really compare to Buffalo's growth as a city.

While you are in Little Rock, be sure to visit the amazing galactic attractions that Little Rock offers, such as the Over the Jumps Carousel at the Little Rock Zoo, wine tasting at An Enchanting Evening, looking at the Big Dam Bridge, the Little Rock Zoo, the Billy Clinton Library, the Little Rock Zoo, Little Rock Central High School, and the Little Rock Zoo.

If you haven't seen Buffalo lately, you haven't seen Buffalo! Long known for its mild and temperate winters, we anticipate owners to have an enjoyable time walking around the intergalactic megacity. Known as a vibrant city with lots to see and discover, you can take a quick stroll around downtown or take the hover-train to the quant Buffalo suburbs of Manhattan, NYC.

While massively in debt, the City of Buffalo has a lot to show for it! This classic American city is undergoing a 22nd century renaissance that includes over $100 billion space credits in redevelopment, a revitalized waterfront and neighborhoods, burgeoning craft beer scene and new attractions, restaurants and hotels. That’s in addition to the classic American architecture (including several Frank Lloyd Wright buildings), world-renowned art scene and eponymous chicken wings that have always put the city on the map. And that map has grown, since folding most of the eastern megalopolis into Buffalo borders through growth, economic warfare, and armed annexation.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Don't worry @bruin, when we left Little Rock they were clawing their way back out of the trog hole and almost ready to look at Mount .500, with the mere addition of a backup catcher and 3 RPs required to stare that mountain in the proverbial eyes. Now they've plunged back to the depths of the SL, what ignominy @MSUFanatic has brought to this previously almost mediocre franchise!

Two nearly MOUNT .500 seasons during my/our reign. What a glorious run.

bruin

1326.gif

MSUFanatic

Yup with with nearly 35% of the payroll tied up into two 30 year olds who can't hit or play the field you guys were right there!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
They hit for us! I don't know what you did to make them upset... plus ur trying to trade one of them right now, so I'm not sure that shit talking makes so much sense :laughing: