• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Intergalactic Metropolis of Little Rock Thread (Bruin228)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
2053 Miners Preview
The Miners enter their 5th season under Manager Bruin Smith, hoping to build off of the continued improvement seen each season under his leadership. The Miners significantly overhauled their bullpen this season and brought back perhaps the greatest player in Miners history in Robert Maurice as well as trading for Fergus Cupit to play CF, a position that was a big weakness for Little Rock last year. Those most optimistic around the team see the Miners in playoff contention at the end of the year.
Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 7.17.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 7.17.56 PM.png

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
2055 Season Review:

there-was-an-attempt.png

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Only $23M left to go! He's obviously been an extremely consistent player for a long time, but some of these old dudes have one amazing season and then fall off a cliff. I'm interested to see how he plays out the rest of his career. If you get another good year or two out of him and he's still a +WAR dude at 40, I'll be pretty damn impressed.

wvp73sL.gif

3/4's not bad.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
All I remember about Little Rock was the excellent heroin we scored downtown and these two sleezy strippers we hooked up with after playing some hole in the wall for $10 and Jäger shots. I'm sure it's different now, but the Little Rock of the late-90s/early-00s was ok with me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Welcome to the 2060 LRMs!

Mr. Markus (@TonyGin&Juice ) gave us a firm dressing down for last season's disaster and gave us a primary goal of "not sucking completely."

In the most convoluted organizational structure the league has ever known, @bruin and @bruin228 are co-general managers of this team, but they don't really have the time or ability to deal with the day to day nuances of the team. @bruin is too busy in his role as an extra in the TV show Narcos and often pretends he isn't even affiliated with Little Rock in any way? @bruin228 is just a typical millennial, so not much input here! Together and they pull the puppet strings of @Travis7401, team statistical analyst and @Travis7401SUCKSDICK the team's daily export bitch. This foursome hopes to bring the LRM back to the thrilling height of 60 wins!

29909306055_ac1c49db53_b.jpg

The season is off to a good start, rejected by our very first FA offer!
29909306135_38db696f77_b.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|617x82]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Tuesday, February 17th, 2060{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent RP Freddy Ramos to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,087,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent RP Tony Román to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,200,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|642x48]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Monday, February 16th, 2060{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent 1B Iemochi Shibata to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,450,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
7drHiqr.gif

bruin

@bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|617x150]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Tuesday, February 17th, 2060{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent RP Freddy Ramos to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,087,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent RP Tony Román to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,200,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|642x150]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Monday, February 16th, 2060{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Signed free agent 1B Iemochi Shibata to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,450,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
7drHiqr.gif

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Let me know if you bench Beauvais so you can trade him to me for peanuts and I watch him hit 50 HR again this season

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He can't export, and hasn't been able to for months. Thus I social promoted his minor leaguers and then we PM about plans and then I export for him.

It sucks having some non-export team in ur league playing a Sawmill at DH

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This better not be some millenial fuckshit where he cheaped out and didn't actually buy the game and now he can't get help to fix it.