• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

worst2first

SYLbHAe.png

y5ECY3r.png

NML

Might trog it up after work and nap until midnight and then play some. I'm assuming it'll be available through the store at 12:00 est?

Either way, Tuesday night should be our first turkey run

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't think there's going to be a whole lot of people who get Pro Clerbs clerbs up and running at midnight after they get the game, so I'll probably just wait until Tuesday.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, I am buying a ps4 today, and the game tomorrow. Tuesday night I have meetings until 9eastern, doe

worst2first

That guy annoys the hell out of me but not as much as the fact that EA didn't touch player creation at all. You can choose your free kick style, penalty kick style, default running celebration and signature finishing move which are nice improvements. I know I'm one of the few people here that really gets into career mode but as the guy in the video points out, they haven't updated the player creation since like 2010 or 2011. Maybe next year...

NML

W2F I thought you'd love the voice commands for Create a Pro. I thought that was pretty cool.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nah we get a team together for pro clubs and play others. We'll have at least 2 teams tomorrow im sure

worst2first

W2F I thought you'd love the voice commands for Create a Pro. I thought that was pretty cool.

Hmm. I haven't tried that. I'm probably going to have to get a new headset because the Turtle Beach P11 is going to take some work to use with the PS4. Right now I am using the PS4 with my computer monitor and using my Audio-Technica headphones through the controller. I'll either have to move the PS4 back into the living room and use the cheap set up that came with the PS4 or figure something else out.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Everyone takes a player right?
You do an initial creation but can change positions depending on who is online. Like if we have 5, cdm is probably going to be the most forward available depending on formation. Just get in where you fit in

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah same deal. I usually stick to RM or RB because it is all im bad at. Anything central and im the worst possible fifa player

worst2first

I'll play any position but you probably don't want me in goal. I also just watched a YouTube vid and my headset will work. You have to cut the little plastic block that holds the cables together and separate them if you sit a long way away from the PS4 but I sit pretty close with my current set up.

chibob

I wont have the game till Friday at the earliest and im probably not going to get on all weekend.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm predicting FIFA 16 is when Yankee becomes our best player. He's still on the upswing of his gaming career, while the rest of us are over the hill.

chibob

I'm predicting FIFA 16 is when Yankee becomes our best player. He's still on the upswing of his gaming career, while the rest of us are over the hill.

I think I peaked in 13.

I was Div1 and my goal was to go through a season undefeated...never managed it and on 14 I never made it lower than Div4.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am looking forward to screaming at you all.

preemptive PSA: look at the fucking radar

NML

Looks like PSN won't have it available for download until 3am est. Apparently you can set it to download even when ur not home so that's kinda cool.

sayo

YEET
I think hawaiianrush ended up at tgt/never made the jump to nutopia. I remember playing GTA with him.

NML

Actually I'm downloading it now... it says playable in 10+ hours so hopefully it'll unlock or something then

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Stop it. The first 2 worked.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Only reason I'm thinking of doing it tonight is I have to have surgery in the morning, but I can probably pick it up when I get my painkillers from the pharmacy tomorrow.

Edit: Only thing close to a midnight release I've ever done was GTA Vice City, and that was like 8pm at night mebbe.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I did midnight at Walmart for GTA4 I remember. It was just a line of dudes waiting to GTFO out Walmart at midnight.