• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

NML

We had some great names. Super Hans, Leroy Jenkins, P Enis, Hercules, DJ SKRIPCLUB, Tom Turkey, Jackie/Jamario Moon.

Neymar Jr was homo doe

NML

I really only liked Hercules because I had the Disney music sound bites on my phone, and that was good troll material.

CAW CAWing was better doe

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We had some great names. Super Hans, Leroy Jenkins, P Enis, Hercules, DJ SKRIPCLUB, Tom Turkey, Jackie/Jamario Moon.

Neymar Jr was homo doe

i2FW44AuERydU.gif

@osick87

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh man I'd have fun making faces if I was a player. Show up with a horrible sunburn and look constipated the whole time.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We should get some 14 turkey runs in this weekend. I need to get my player movement skills back to below average.

chibob

Oh right cool, ill get it tomorrow.

What clubs are on it?

Also does the PC not feel really watered down?

I know the PC is far more powerful than the next gen stuff, but usually FIFA is like a port of a more basic version on PC?

ZackMills

Have mercy
Oh right cool, ill get it tomorrow.

What clubs are on it?

Also does the PC not feel really watered down?

I know the PC is far more powerful than the next gen stuff, but usually FIFA is like a port of a more basic version on PC?

On PC, Fifa 14 was a last gen port. 15 on PC has the Ignite engine or whatever it is called and the minimum requirements are WAY higher.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
off the top of my head City Chelsea Pool Dortmund PSG NYRB Boca Juniors Barca and maybe one other (Milan?)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
3 more wins on '14 and I have 100 for the year. At this point it's stealing with PSG, only RM puber trogs are left. Every once in a while someone whips me, but it's typical for me to get 3+ goals on these clowns

worst2first

I wonder if they've expanded player customization? I was sadly disappointed by the facial hair options. I want my player to have a God-like beard just like I do in real life.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There are quite a few players with massive beards in reputable leagues, too. Or at least sort of reputable players in sort of reputable leagues (looking at you, Meireles).

Renegade

Charge on!
Awesome! I am curious how that will happen with so few players under contract and the expansion draft not til December, but I'll take it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's pretty awesome actually

NML

Tried the demo, meh on it.

Liked the presentation, but it takes forever so I'll probably always click through it. Ball movement on shots was real nice, but it seemed slow on the ground. Especially on touches, the ball almost comes to a complete stop on every touch. Graphics are nice, was my first time playing on PS4.

Pumped for Tuesday.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Any reason not yo just buy the download version? I never get around to reselling these games

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
FIFA is a game where it makes sense to do digital download because resale value on these yearly sports games are terrible and you generally play the game all year long.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Really what you get?

Have you pre-ordered?

I preordered from Gamestop, but this was from EA directly. Said it was for returning FUT players. They are giving out free stuff in the web app until the 29th as well.

I don't know direct specifics, but I have 60 player cards already. 4 manager cards, 5 team badges, 6 kits, 3 balls, 2 stadiums and 42 consumable cards. None of it is great stuff, the best player cards I have are a gold Rossi (82 ovr), a gold Otamendi (80 ovr) and a handful of 78s, but it's a decent start. I don't know how much Ultimate Team I'll play, but it'll help me get through the drudgery if I do.

Go here and you might be able to see if you got free stuff. https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

NML

It will be interesting how they integrate them in the november update. Post winter window makes more sense - they'll have the expansion and normal draft done at that point.

Milo

Yeah. One of the annoying things about being a MLS fan in the midst of all this expansion is each new soccer game is outdated by November.

NML

Orlando City doesn't either.

I'd bet it's fake players with the stars until
the winter window roster drops.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can't be Kaka, he's still Sao Paulo property. Same with NYCFC's guys, they're either USPro or on one of the other City teams. They'll move them after the draft/loans end most likely

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Orlando City doesn't either.

I'd bet it's fake players with the stars until
the winter window roster drops.

Right. This was my only point.

I guess it doesn't really matter since I rarely play with MLS teams anyway. Only time is at Slothfest (TM)

Snorky's Shame

I have a feeling that the only stuff available for New York City and Orlando will be UT related as in the logo, jerseys, and about 7-10 player cards.

I doubt they'll be playable teams within regular FIFA until February at the earliest.

chibob

I have a feeling that the only stuff available for New York City and Orlando will be UT related as in the logo, jerseys, and about 7-10 player cards.

I doubt they'll be playable teams within regular FIFA until February at the earliest.

Yeh the teams probably wont available until the patch.

FIFA dont tend to do fake players, or at least iv never noticed it.