• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

Snorky's Shame

Rather have the Brazilian league than the Turkish league to be honest. All you need from Turkey are Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray.

Also Turkey has some really obnoxious fans. Worse than Brazil or Mexico.

Chase

I believe there's some Iraqi in the Turkish league who's the 'Asian Gareth Bale'... whatever the fuck that means

mcnoles

Can't wait for this game come out.

Looking forward to play pubers from South America playing at Real Madrid. Can't wait to beat them !:Music:

mcnoles

Fifa 15's New Features from Gamescom 2014

New FIFA World Updates - Gamescom 2014

FIFA 15: Goalkeepers Trailer - Gamescom 2014

Chase

Let's hope it's true that once a guy turns 30 he doesn't turn into a turtle. Zlatan could score 75 goals in a season and overall the next year would be around 80.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think we are at 4 or 5 already on pro clerbs on PS4, Me Orlando ebarws Heisman....sayo is the other? Don't remember but we should have a lot of guys for the new one. I know Tman is getting it, plus Noles and Milo, Kella maybe as well?

NML

Probably $100 it seems. Could sell my tablet and the capture device to get around $250 total. Could probably talk myself into $200 total.

Know almost nothing about the new system doe.

worst2first

I'll be getting this and starting a new dynasty. I might try some online with you'll as long as you don't mind my lack of skill.

I wish I could convert my career like you can in MLB: The Show. I'm having a lot of fun with my Davet Lambert dynasty.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Probably $100 it seems. Could sell my tablet and the capture device to get around $250 total. Could probably talk myself into $200 total.

Know almost nothing about the new system doe.

Turkeys will be there. What else is there to know?

Should change the team name, though. New system.....new club.

I'll be getting this and starting a new dynasty. I might try some online with you'll as long as you don't mind my lack of skill.

Never seemed to be a problem for Yankee. :trollface:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be getting a ps4 just in time methinks

NML

Although being anything other than turkey's and not being able to CAW CAW will be hugely disappointing.