• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

fonzilla

Playing FIFA 14 has really got me questioning if I should buy it for my PS4. I am tired of playing all the fags who exclusively lob in crosses.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Will this be available in seasons though? There is already a bit of limited instructional stuff you can do in offline modes but can't do online for some reason

mcnoles

Here some new about Fifa Ultimate Team.
With FIFA 15 just a month away, EA Sports has issued a rather stern warning to people giving thought to cheating in FIFA Ultimate Team. The publisher said it will be "more proactive in taking action" against bots, coin sellers, match cheats and other exploits, and players caught cheating could find themselves permanently banned from the game.
The bots used by some players to farm coins and automatically buy items from the Transfer Market are able to perform searches and make bids "at rates significantly higher than what is humanly possibly," EA explained. But that not only gives people using bots a big advantage over those who don't, it also puts a much greater strain on the FIFA Ultimate Team infrastructure than it was designed to handle, leading to problems like stuck transfers, lost coins or players, or market searches that turn up no results. And with or without bots, buying and selling coins is a violation of the terms of service and "amounts to cheating in FIFA Ultimate Team," it added.
To ensure that everyone knows where they stand, EA provided a breakdown of its ban process. Players caught buying coins or promoting coin sellers will first be given a warning in-game and via email; a second offense will lead to the loss of FIFA points and a club reset, while a third offense will result in a permanent ban from FIFA Online. Anyone caught farming or selling coins will be permanently banned from all EA games without warning.
Immediate, permanent FIFA Online bans will also be levied against players caught using match cheats to record false records, as well as anyone busted using exploits to boost the stats of their Online Virtual Pros in Pro Clubs. The FIFA Interactive World Cup leaderboards are also being "cleaned bi-weekly for cheaters."
"From here on we’ll be more proactive in upholding our Terms of Service and banning those who violate the Terms of Service. We plan on giving you regular updates on our progress against cheaters throughout the year," the warning concluded. If you're a FIFA player, you'll probably want to read the whole thing.

Fifa Ultimate Team.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Serious question but what's the fascination with the ultimate team stuff. This seems to be a pretty big deal in madden too.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I still like ultimate team, but the autobuyers were so intense last year that trading wasn't much fun. I still enjoyed "investing" in in-form players and building squads around them and holding them for a few weeks and then selling them for profit, but it wasn't like it was in 2011 or 2012. I also think the gameplay was better in FUT than H2H in FIFA14.

I don't get the hate for FUT. The team building, trading, and always available drop in tournaments make for a pretty fun mode. Plus I made like $150 last year when I sold all my coins just after Christmas (and I didn't even make a big effort at trading last year) and that paid for the game and this forum software.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
The main appeal is making so many different teams. I've tried teams with lots of cool combinations that I'd never be able to use unless I bought people on career mode. I can use Marco Reus and Karim Benzema in the same team, or a back line of Sergio Ramos and Chiellini. It keeps things fresh because there's always new players or combinations of players you can use that you can't enjoy with regular online play. In-Forms also keeps things fresh because it gives you a chance to try upgraded players.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
Screenshot 2014-08-23 at 5.37.10 PM.png
Here's an example of a team I really liked. Got to combine players from Real Madrid, Porto and Dortmund, which is really cool to me.

Keith1212

Wait, you make reel money playing Fifa ultimate team?

:laughing:

I literally went like this when I read that

tumblr_lt4eflKiyw1qffb6po1_500.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It certainly isn't an efficient way to make money, lol, but if you enjoy playing the game mode anyway, you can sell coins for real money (these are the coin sellers EA claimed they were going to crack down on). After doing much research and setting up a secondary paypal account that isn't connected to anything of mine, I gave it a try and actually got paid both years. The first year I made like $250+ (I had 'sperged out a lot that year on the game mode) and last year I made about $150 for 1 million coins (or maybe it was 1.5 million coins?). I think if you timed it right you could get an even better exchange rate, but I know $1 for 10k fifa coins is a pretty fair assumption until the final market crash near the end of the year.

I don't think EA will actually crack down on the coin sellers, because they make money hand over fist as the coin sellers inflate their artificial market. Plus all of the most popular FIFA Youtube players advertise/use coin sellers and we know EA won't fuck over their free advertising.

sois

I like ultimate team. I think next season, I will not bid on players, only buy packs with my coins.

worst2first

Does anyone have a link to a list of leagues and national teams that are in 15? Wikipedia is the only thing I could find and I'd like a reliable source if there is one.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
My new Turkeys dude gon' rock this cut:

01-matt-damon-shaved-head.jpg

I wonder if the lack of grip will detract from his heading accuracy.

worst2first

My guy is going to have the biggest beard I can give him (which honestly isn't very big with the FIFA 14 options).

Milo

Don't even remember my guy's name last year, Aonda Glover, the Japanese-Irish player, was an inspired choice in 13, doe.

worst2first

I hope they add contracts for career mode players and allow multiple transfer offers to be made simultaneously. It doesn't seem like it would take a lot to add those.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The funny thing is I think they already figured out multiple offers for manager mode :laughing:

My guy's gonna be Arda Trogran, complete with full beard

worst2first

Maybe next year.

"Maybe next year" should replace "It's in the game".
The funny thing is I think they already figured out multiple offers for manager mode :laughing:

My guy's gonna be Arda Trogran, complete with full beard

That's what grinds my gears. Both multiple offers and contracts are in the other game modes but not career mode. I realize it's not the most popular mode but is this really too much to ask?

I was very disappointed with the beard options in 14 but this seems to be an issue with a lot of games. MLB: The Show finally got some better beard options this year.

chibob

You guys get this game 3 days earlier than me...such bullshit.

Ill probably get it at midnight...as is tradition

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'll probably cop it sometime in October. End of September is busy for me with hunting season and such.