• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Orlando and I played for like 2 1/2 hours last night. Felt great. I think we logged on right around the time Deadman and JD were posting in here.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Team sayopavel goes unbeaten on the night against Real Madrid pubers. 2 wins and a draw

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I started a manager career mode last night. I don't know what's changed compared to last year, since I skipped a year of FIFA, but the menus, layout, etc. are way different than 13's career mode. I like it; particularly the scouting setup.

I know they implemented this several years ago, but the 'unsolicited' offers were a nice touch. Sunderland made me an offer for Ivanovic for like 10m. I wasn't looking to sell him, but figured if they wanted to pay me more like 20m for a 30 year old RB on big wages, why not? Boom....a few counter offers later.....done deal. I turned around and bought Marquinhos from PSG for about 500k less, and much lower wages. I think he's like 2 points worse in the OVR rating, but 10 years younger, and cheaper. :thumbsup:

I also bagged Pogba for like 46m. Impulse buy.....near the register.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I've been playing manager mode with Inter and it's been fun. I like the new scouting system, but I wish there way a way to do searches where you can filter out the crap. I hate having to scroll through a bunch of shit to find someone I'm interested in. It's also hard to get up and running right away. If you have a small budget and need time to find a player, you won't be able to at the beginning. I basically wasted my first transfer window buying crap because of that.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Mrs. Goblue got FIFA for me as a Christmas gift. Only up until 3:30 am playing last night. Created a player - US center forward playing for the Philly Union.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Got tired of playing real Madrid, rediscovered my DONG, outscored Messicans 9-2 over 3 games. EDU is a fat troll, but he bosses these twinks all day. Him and dong as targets off corners is unfair

mcnoles

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Played FIFA15 tonight.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Played online last night for the first time in a long time. Didn't play anyone who appeared to speak English. My Portuguese insults were rusty.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You know I still say one of the downfalls of Pro Clubs on PS4 was them removing the all chat feature after goals, just not the same without the shit talking towards latinos