• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did you see all those players he had? lol, bale, lewandowski. Still not sure he got a shot on target.

Gotta run for now, be back shortly to continue monging it up

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean those guys had no chemistry. They just stood around while my giant trogs ran circles around them.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I am sure I'll jinx myself now, but I'm 4/4 on FKs in seasons and friendlies.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What in all fucks

10662159_1533839996830501_6255293721555023335_o.jpg

:laughing:

8 shots on target, 8 goals. The best part is that one of those shots on target wasn't a goal, a Gala player somehow kicked the ball like 12 yards back into his own goal during a scrum in front of the net...it was a thing of slowly rolling beauty.

DanishDonut0

I just scored 2 goals with Kalou rounding the keeper. Wanted to post them but the guy quit after it was 7-1. Nothing to see here

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you joined PS4 master race you would've been able to (on the downside all of us would lose every tournament game to you by an average score of 5-0)

DanishDonut0

Sometimes you can upload on xbox too, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on if it takes you to the end of game screen.

Played someone who was pretty good with Villa but he also was running 5 at the back. He scored a great goal off a free kick, might be the longest I've ever allowed (great goalkeeping on this one). http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/197152928

But I got him back with that fat Ronny SPEED. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/197152977

Those Villa kits make me want to play with them more often.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I struggled with HBSC. Just got totally overrun. Heitenga and the other guy are slow as fuck back there. I would love to use Fat Ronny on free kicks but I wasn't even able to draw one. Might try them again next time I have a losing streak.

e: lol, Kraft does a great jerb there. That thing bounces 6 yards in front of the net

DanishDonut0

yeah I play really slow with them. Their defensive mids cover a lot of space though, they are always up with the attack and back on defensive. They're always gassed by the end of the game.

Had a bunch of success with Crystal Palace last year so I tried them out again. Scored 5 goals with Gayle in the first game, 3 in the second (was down a man for half the game lol). Chamakh is still useless but I start him anyways

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Orlando and I ran a bunch of co-op seasons games tonight.....pretty damn fun. Takes a little doing to figure out how to work together on defense, but you can string together some beautiful attacking movements.

WingedHelmet

Realized today that I don't really like this iteration of the game. High press has made it so build up play is nonexistent; I can win games by pin balling the ball from player to player, but it's not realistic. Can't play slow build up even if I want.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I understand ur point, winged, but for me last year was even worse in that regard because there was no real "penalty" for playing high press. Even if you fucked up, the bad first touch and sluggish offensive player on the ball movement meant that defenders could run circles around you to recover multiple times. I was always really hesitant to play short triangle passes into tight areas because I knew the combination of first touch and sluggish movement would mean rape for me.

This year at least the first touches are good enough that you can move the ball quickly with short passes to take advantage of high pressers who break shape. There are also more fouls called this year, which helps a little bit.

I think it is more possible this year to slow play down (I have to when I play with teams with lumbering strikers) but I agree with you that it is less effective than quickly pinging the ball between players to take advantage of trogs who have one finger glued to the sprint button and the second finger glued to the 2nd man press button. I honestly find scoring against most of these players to be easier than scoring against the CPU because they so quickly leave their defense out of shape. The few times I've played agains non high press players I was able to play a really slow build up play. To me, the style of play typically ends up being what the other player is willing to give to me. If they are high pressing ultra aggressive trogs, then I'm going to look to hit them on quick buildup play to take advantage of the fact that they are pulled out of position.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I will make extra, unnecessary passes to humiliate some of those high pressure trogs. I don't really do it in competitive games, but in some of these I'm up 3-0 at halftime and I spend the 2nd half just fucking with them.

Had a breakaway with Ba, basically a 3 on 1 with some defenders trailing my wing guys by a yard or so. Fake shot with Ba, layed off a through ball to the winger, who binged it directly back to Ba. Fake shot around the defender to the byline, cross to Ozyakurp, goal.

It's really satisfying to demoralize them this way.

chibob

I find the passing is a lot more realistic, you can actually weight a pass or curve it to suit a run.

No one seems to be utilising crosses this year, I scored three goals from well timed crosses the other night and also got one against Kella

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The early cross is reel e dangerous in 15. When it works. Seems like half the time your player on the ball just fires the cross out for a goal kick.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The early cross is reel e dangerous in 15. When it works. Seems like half the time your player on the ball just fires the cross out for a goal kick.

I also think the pull back crosses work better too this year. It seems like they changed cross defending so that defenders actually take better positions against a regularly timed cross... but if you cross earlier or later this season you can get some separation. I've been playing with inverted wingers more often and using that pull back in swinging cross a lot and scoring.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
In clubs, the weight of passes seems terrible. That could be because people are controlling the other players though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No, the weight is just terrible. You can't send a pass with any oomf that isn't a Noles style full charge bar rocket. Everything else is a slow roller.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The speeds are: hard enough to create bad touches or go all the way to the keeper/over the end line, slow, and painfully slow that they barely make it there.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know from your how many games of pro clubs?

Right.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't hate Chibob but I would suggest that comparing drop ins to real pro clubs or standard 1v1 gameplay mechanics is patently absurd to anyone who's actually played all 3.

WingedHelmet

Y'all are coming from the PS3 perspective (I think), which was TERRIBLE. Last year's PS4 version was amazing, and had none of the lag or lack of responsiveness that y'all talking about.

My main gripe is that a defender running full speed will take the ball on the way through if I try to stop. Last year they'd run right by, which was way more realistic.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Running into an attacker and emerging with the ball isn't incredibly common but it's also not exceedingly rare

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I just don't get it, how is pubers playing high pressure an AI issue? (To say nothing of the absurd claim that there is no way to play against it)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've been absolutely destroying club America with the dong slap. I know they toned down crosses/headers this year, but he still bosses the fuck out of them. Plus he's faster and I swear his finishing is better too. I've won 3 out of 4 games with them and dong has 3 hat tricks and he even had a goal in the loss too.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dong is the Chinese benteke

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I am conceding tons of grounded crosses from the edge of the 6. People have figured that out

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I am conceding tons of grounded crosses from the edge of the 6. People have figured that out

grounded crosses or just normal passes? I've had a lot of success cutting in and passing to a striker who drifts back to the spot because people are over aggressive with calling second man contain, and I've had the same don against me too.