• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
#12 in 1935

h_new12old3.jpg

h_new13old4.jpg

h_new16old7.jpg

C3PO

Interesting you can only use a golfer for 3 tourneys and I don't know if you can change after each round. By the PGA Championship it could be slim pickings

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Interesting you can only use a golfer for 3 tourneys and I don't know if you can change after each round. By the PGA Championship it could be slim pickings

You can change players between rounds but it counts towards that player's 3 majors played total. It looks like it makes no difference if a player is on your roster for one round or all four rounds. Still counts a Plaued tournament.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I would be pretty shocked if I ran into the 3 players per major problem for more than a few guys. The guys that compete at Chambers Bay and St. Andrews will probably be very different, especially if the wind is up.

goblue96

Group up to 6 members after a non-nUtopian buddy of mine joined.

group name: nUtopia
password: trickyd

goblue96

Kevin Streelman wins Par 3 contest and is now officially eliminated from winning the Masters.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Where da streaming at tomorrow? Yes, I am too lazy to google

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I thought cbs usually has it too. Same feeds though. Espn 360 or whatever it is now if you have it too.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is this really not live on TV anywhere? What in all fucks. I'm working from home today and I need all my screen real estate for HARD WORK WORK

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Masters' coverage is not all that great. It's on TV in the afternoon. The streaming stuff is okay, but it's not what you'd expect in 2015.

CJ_24

the two par 5's on the back nine (13 and 15) are two of my favorite golf holes in the world, so I enjoy watching all the players play them on the masters.com coverage. plus no annoying espn announcers

CJ_24

If you remove the old champions and am's who aren't real contenders, there are a lot of guys between 1 and 5 under. Meanwhile Tiger is riding the bogey train to cutsville.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He just hit a bomb of a drive at 8. If he can finish -2 or so on the day, he'll be more than fine.

NML

I watched a little more than half of Tiger's round (stopped after he hit in the water on 12), but he had to work really hard to only be at -1. His drive was awful, he didn't hit any great wood shots, and he left a lot short on the greens. I was shocked to see him finish where he did.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Spieth is on another planet right now. It's his to lose I feel.

seeing tigger at 2 under is a damn miracle

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
And for whatever reason the coverage doesn't even start until his round is over. Gjge cbs and masters elitist faggots. I was trying to take a nap from about 1-2 and expected golf to be on but noooooo

CJ_24

You could watch Spieth's back nine on masters.com....and masters.com allows you to view highlights of every relevant shot of his round.

Wolfman21

Tigers game still has its chinks, but its much better than all the pundits believed it would be. Not sure what he's done, but if he can continue to improve upon the foundation of this weekend, he'll be in contention for some tournaments thus year

Spieth is playing great, but some of the lucky bounces he's gotten have helped him out as well.

Bdub

Mickelson closed the gap by a few more shots. Going to take a record breaking round for him to even make it interesting though.