• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It appears the maintainers of the plugins are aware. Just gotta wait I guess

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ole Miss out there winning the offseason natty.

With their returning talent, their portal class (especially if they get Nolan), and their schedule next year they can be a 10-2 or even 11-1… miss the SEC shampionship and end up a 5-8 seed with a home game in the first round.

Idk man I really think it’s probably better to miss your conference championship game and be a 5-8 seed than it is to play the championship game for a bye.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Another INSIDER PREDICTION says ole miss gets Walter Nolan (#1 transfer player).

If nothing else they’re gon’ be fun on the new NCAA footbaw game lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
DANTE to Oregon is a DONE DEAL

Oregon also landed a nice RB and got a surprise OL flip (from Indiana via PRIME) today.

I saw Bridges ended up at Florida @GR8 2 B FL G8R i hope you’ll don’t actually intend to play him at safety.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
tOSU consistently has top 5 classes. You don’t think that has anything to do with their status as a perennial contender?
I would wager more than half of the 5 stars in a given class don't even see the field regularly as underclassmen. And in NIL world that means they're transferring, which means likely playing for a worse program.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Just from the 2021 class tOSU has 5 starters that were 5 star recruits, out of 6 total recruited that year. From your 2022 class both of your 5 star recruits are on the 2 deep.

Ya’ll are going a bit too far with the anti-CROOT stuff around here lol.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Uber felon
Just from the 2021 class ya’ll have 5 starters that were 5 star recruits, out of 6 total recruited that year. From your 2022 class both of your 5 star recruits are on the 2 deep.

Ya’ll are going a bit too far with the anti-CROOT stuff around here lol.
Illinoise crootin better than I realized.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
tOSU consistently has top 5 classes. You don’t think that has anything to do with their status as a perennial contender?
Screenshot_20231219-210221.png

as long as their Corch is Ryan Day it don't matter how well they CROOT. he's slightly less embarrassing than James Franklin

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
USC losing tons of players almost feels like Riley to da Chargers is a real possibility

Perhaps that's why they brought Matt Entz? :dunno:

Seemed odd to me to me for a guy who was running a top-shelf FCS program to go be a position corch. Yes, it's on a P5 team, and yes it's a blue-blood, but it felt like a weird move nonetheless. If money was the object, I'm pretty sure the NFL could find a spot for him.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Idk this stuff is kind of interesting to me to me. Like, if you ignore the whole human aspect of them being kids and just pay attention to the roster building thing as a fan of the sport…

For Oregon, according to 247:

#3 247 recruiting class
#6 composite recruiting class

BUT

They’re currently projected to have 90 scholarship players next year, with 2-4 potential commitments still outstanding right now. Which means a handful of kids must enter the portal in the second window before spring camp and/or there are unknown draft declarations.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Lightningwar

Administrator
I am entertained on Warchant watching the melt downs because we didnt close a top 5 class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the transfer portal highschool recruiting while important, isnt the end all to this sport anymore. Without one of the biggest rob jobs in college football history Washington and FSU would be in the CFP, 2 of 4 built via the portal. Football is a changing.

Mame YO

slings rocks
yeah! a bunch of kids getting fucked over. what's not to like?
Nah mang, transfer portal is good for the kids. As things currently are it’s definitely in favor of the kids. If they don’t crack the rotation, they can transfer and earn playing time and NIL somewhere else. Dowden, for example, is really good. He will get playing time and NIL somewhere. That’s better than being buried on the depth chart at Oregon.

Mame YO

slings rocks
This is the kind of thing I mean when I say UW isn’t set up for any future success. cupboard bare af. CROOTS worse than Purdue lol.

you’re a permanent UW fan now in my eyes so have fun learning that recruiting=BMI.