• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
Let’s not make up arbitrary “eras” based on shit you imagine to be true, first of all.

The 2014 team recruiting classes:

2013: 19th
2012: 15th
2011: 13th
2010: 11th

Those are good classes! Each season that’s top 2-3 in the conference!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Going by coach is fine, going by decade or conference era is fine. Let’s not do the “starting in 2016 when Washington was at their peak and Oregon was at their worst” bs.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Because what you’re doing is lumping in a 4-8 helfrich year and one year of Taggart along with a program rebuild and then calling that the CROOT ERA.

Bad faith.

Brick

Let’s not make up arbitrary “eras” based on shit you imagine to be true, first of all.

The 2014 team recruiting classes:

2013: 19th
2012: 15th
2011: 13th
2010: 11th

Those are good classes! Each season that’s top 2-3 in the conference!
final ap poll rankings those seasons

2013: 9
2012: 5
2011: 4
2010: 3

ur starting to get there!

Mame YO

slings rocks
final ap poll rankings those seasons

2013: 9
2012: 5
2011: 4
2010: 3

ur starting to get there!
I don’t think you even realize what you’re saying lol.

Basically every top 10 team in the current ap rankings except Washington has a top 10-15ish talent profile. The only top 10 talent profile that isn’t in the current rankings is Texas a&m.

Again, recruiting is like BMI. The more you zoom out the more predictive it is. The more you zoom in the less predictive it is.

Mame YO

slings rocks
So the Cayden Green situation is more funny than originally thought, but also not nefarious at all.

Basically, all of OU's NIL conversations with players went through Lebby so when he left they had to rejigger their lines of communication. While this was going on they had multiple people communicating with players. Green was negotiating a higher NIL deal, was offered an amount, asked for more, and someone at OU agreed to that amount. However, there was confusion among OU staff and they kept referencing the lower amount in subsequent conversations with him, which made Green and his parents feel like OU was trying to fuck him... so he entered the portal. It sounds like it was a classic case of too many cooks in the kitchen to me to me lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
This particular portal drama was relatively interesting to me to me doe, it went from “Oregon is tampering” to “Oklahoma is just incompetent”

digs

sun of nothing
damn RUDY CARPENTER on the top 10? I miss those days of ASU bros

My neighbor in the dorms dad was RUDY's CORCH in high school. Never met RUDY but hung out with his girlfriend and his HS CORCH a few times

Mame YO

slings rocks
Let's just say on the whole your record is worse than Oregon vs their rivals in the CROOT era
I played a few rapid games and was dominating though lol I need to just sit down and grind games until my rating stops going up and see what happens.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nobody was mean to Ty lol. When he transferred out most of the replies on social media were well wishers, actually. Give up the failed narrative.

Here’s an example

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Why don’t put the bottom line up front in these idiotic I can't stop whining about twitter...kill me, Pete! announcements? Always five paragraphs about the fans before “With that being said, I’m entering the transfer portal.”

Mame YO

slings rocks
word on the street is that Ole Miss is throwing BAGS around this cycle since their schedule is so weak, they have so many returning players. This is their chance, on paper. They may have offered Walter Nolan $2 million, which, I know most of you’ll make fun of recruiting, but that’s a wild sum for a non-qb in cfb.

The insider reporting this has a hit rate of 69%. NICE.

bruin

nice pull today for the Bruins pulling in RICO Flores. Jr out of Notre Dame. Third on the team in receiving as a freshman.

CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP

Mame YO

slings rocks
@bruin I haven’t heard anything but keep an eye on dowdell. Oregon losing him just because of depth. He is good. Idk if you’ll even need him but if you like Oregon transfers you’ll love this guy.

bruin

@bruin I haven’t heard anything but keep an eye on dowdell. Oregon losing him just because of depth. He is good. Idk if you’ll even need him but if you like Oregon transfers you’ll love this guy.
giphy.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Why don’t put the bottom line up front in these idiotic I can't stop whining about twitter...kill me, Pete! announcements? Always five paragraphs about the fans before “With that being said, I’m entering the transfer portal.”

Completely expected doe