• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Same. I loved it when a bowl threw a bag of money at a BLUE BLOOD in late October to commit to their bowl and then shit the bed in November leaving the bowl with a 7-4 BLUE BLOOD playing on New Year's Day.
I meant more the variety of matchups that were possible than the bags of money.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Michigan makes the most sense. Or Oregon. paid CROOT sites saying his camp is willing to sit for a year in the right situation, is no longer prioritizing immediate play time. Oregon prioritizing Dillon, doe.

Apparently Dillon getting $1.5mil rofl

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
CFB gonna cannibalize itself at this point. They should just use the XFL/USFL merger league as a feed system into the NFL. Not like they will be able to use college degrees when their brains are pounded into mush anyway.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm totally fine with cleaving the G5s + ACC off and saying they aren't part of the big show. Let them have their own competition and end of season tournament.

Ander1345

I keep coming back to a performance based promotion/relegation system with tiered allocations for NIL at each level.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The ACC is so laughable that its undefeated champion didn't make the playoffs

If this isn't the nail in the coffin for your conference, I don't know what will be

You are now the equivalent of MACtion and Big Sky, go undefeated and not even make a NY6 bowl

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s time to start my B1G homerism:

SEC vs any conference except B1G in a power ranked tournament style (#1 vs #1, #2 vs #2, etc) wins pretty easily, actually.

SEC vs B1G we will get to see annually since we all know 8-10 playoff spots will be from those two conferences.

I, for one, am rooting for a 5-8 seed for ma’ducks so they can host someone like LSU or Bama at Autzen. FUN!

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Big XII isn't getting a pass. They are going to get left behind too. We don't measure in terms of W/L on the field, its in terms of how many peoples eyeballs are attached to the TV. It's all for the BRAND now.

Why is SEC getting a pass? ACC was better this year.
Top 25 teams by streaming numbers. Bolded teams are the ones not in BIG12/SEC:
  1. Ohio State — 5.55M
  2. Alabama — 5.08M
  3. Michigan — 4.78M
  4. Colorado — 4.50M
  5. Georgia — 3.95M
  6. Texas — 3.61M
  7. Florida State — 3.58M
  8. Notre Dame — 3.46M
  9. Penn State — 3.31M
  10. LSU — 2.85M
  11. Southern Cal — 2.83M
  12. Washington — 2.68M
  13. Tennessee — 2.67M
  14. Oklahoma — 2.40M
  15. Nebraska — 2.39M
  16. Florida — 2.12M
  17. Auburn — 2.074M
  18. Oregon — 2.067M
  19. Texas A&M — 2.062M
  20. Oregon State — 1.74M
  21. Mississippi — 1.71M
  22. Clemson — 1.70M
  23. Missouri — 1.63M
  24. Iowa — 1.60M
  25. Utah — 1.53M

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m not going to post all the tweets but basically aTm’s entire team is in the portal.

Oregon linked with DL Nolan.

They’re also trying to convince Jordan Burch to stay one more year, that would be a huge get but I doubt he stays. Burch+Nolan would be bonkers.

OL Seaton announces tomorrow. It’s between OSU and Oregon. OSU apparently offered a huge NIL deal.

Mame YO

slings rocks
ya'll are fucking dumb lol. If you want to argue about it, Oregon-Colorado was the 3rd most watched game of the year at 10 million, and 7 million people watched Oregon vs UW. Nobody watching Oregon stomp all over Cal. Stop.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
#4 and #12 in EYEBALLZZZ are tired of carrying some hick progrum no one cares about

Ander1345

What sucks about NIL is even if you find a diamond in the rough superstar QB, once they have a good season schools gon tamper

I mean it balances out somewhat with coaches still having to know how to coach, but still.

Mame YO

slings rocks
For sure teams are tampering. I heard about Gabriel being a DONE DEAL to Oregon over the weekend before he even announced he was entering the portal. The paid CROOT sites were already leaking info and it was on Twitter by Sunday afternoon.

CJ_24

It’s time to start my B1G homerism:

SEC vs any conference except B1G in a power ranked tournament style (#1 vs #1, #2 vs #2, etc) wins pretty easily, actually.

SEC vs B1G we will get to see annually since we all know 8-10 playoff spots will be from those two conferences.

I, for one, am rooting for a 5-8 seed for ma’ducks so they can host someone like LSU or Bama at Autzen. FUN!
Oregon will never be reel B1G