• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Lightningwar

Administrator
Weird, I thought that COVID exemption was only for that year and didnt tag with the player. I would imagine he goes to MSU?

bruin

more like BUMTE

Is all seriousness, CHIP did him no favors. Benching him heading to Stanford where he could’ve got some confidence against that defense was it. He’ll probably go to like Michigan State and be a good QB under Jonathan Smith

Brick

maybe chip just has always sucked with crootin/developing QBs. helfrich coached RUDY and Walter at ASU with koetter (those offenses ruled), Masoli, Thomas, mariota, Herbert, Adams at Oregon. when CHIP brought in that BUM Michigan transfer his first year at UCLA or whatever it was a total head scratcher. I think the vertical passing shit from koetter/helfrich and the shotgun run game stuff from Kelly was a NICE FIT.

digs

sun of nothing
I REEL E MISS THE KOETTER DAYS.
ASU wasn't a great team but they were FUN. It was FUN watching the PAC. What a great time!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Seriously though, I’m not sure how much money or being in his home state matters to him but ASU could be a legit spot for him, DILLY was his primary recruiter for Oregon and he would fit with his offense really well. Purely from a footbaw standpoint on that though. He might not get great NIL or win idk. Oregon still makes sense though they need a QB for next year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Developed? You mean he doesn't wanna show up in the NFL being completely unable to get rid of the ball in 3 seconds or throw downfield? :kekleo:

Brick

I thought they had a new rule about transferring more than once. why do these qbs still get a chance:

Tyler shough
max johnson
hank bachmeier
gerry bohanon
DJ BUMGUILE

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I thought they had a new rule about transferring more than once. why do these qbs still get a chance:

Tyler shough
max johnson
hank bachmeier
gerry bohanon
DJ BUMGUILE

I don’t know about some of them, but MAXX and DJU had coaching changes that may allow an exemption.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Aka find someone who will drop the bag. Rhule said a good transfer QB costs 1-2 Million. If some booster paid $1 million for Jeff Sims last year who knows what someone with actual talent can command

bruin

Aka find someone who will drop the bag. Rhule said a good transfer QB costs 1-2 Million. If some booster paid $1 million for Jeff Sims last year who knows what someone with actual talent can command

UCLA and Oregon threw 3 mil at Cam Rising, but he's staying in SLC.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon didn’t throw anything at rising. Fake news.

Oregon has a budget and will be paying a lot for #1 OL Seating this cycle.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon didn’t offer Rising $3m. I know that was on twitter but that hasn’t been corroborated by anybody credible.

Look at these NIL valuations and tell me you think Oregon is spending $3m on Rising.

Not happening.

Mame YO

slings rocks
An article was published on yahoo sports and then quickly taken down claiming that Cam Ward is going to Eugene. Not sure if that’s a dude pre-writing articles and he accidentally posted it or if there is anything else going on with that lol. GRAIN ASSAULT