• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
They've both played like 25 games.

Raffaele Pasta's rating splits are extreme. He's garbage against LHP. Great against RHP. Allan also has some notable rating splits.

Wolfman21

They've both played like 25 games.

Raffaele Pasta's rating splits are extreme. He's garbage against LHP. Great against RHP. Allan also has some notable rating splits.

yeah, allan's not gonna be as bad vs LHP as Barlini is. I expect he'll end up with 55 contact and 50 power, which is solid enough against your "off" side. Hes gonna dominate RHP though just like Barlini will. I love Allan, i'd trade Barlini and my next two firsts for him right now. But I love Barlini and very happy i made the move for him that i did last draft.

i'm also happy about my other 2nd round pick who is in AAA right now, catcher gonzalez. Only 45 contact, but has 55 power, 55 gap and 70-75 eye

Wolfman21

Right, meant to mention also that Allan was a 1-1 so spent a lot of capital. Whereas you got the great college arm PLUS Barlini. Great draft.

between Simmons, Barlini and Gonzalez, prolly my best draft ever. If all stay healthy, got an Ace, 35+ homerun hitter and a catcher that will have an OBP of .360-.370. Can't complain about that.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
between Simmons, Barlini and Gonzalez, prolly my best draft ever. If all stay healthy, got an Ace, 35+ homerun hitter and a catcher that will have an OBP of .360-.370. Can't complain about that.
Yea. Last draft was stacked. Had a few targets get snapped before I chose. Took care of that with all these trades. :thumbsup:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Cautiously optimistic in Cisneros. OPS in June .815, July .918, August 1.084.

It's the deadline. Who wants to make some deals?

@Karl Hungus still looking to move Do?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I played with a guy like that growing up/in high school. He could rake and had a cannon.
Am oppo. B L; Th R. Dad didn’t allow me to pitch til HS. By then was focused on swimming and didn’t go out for beisbol in the spring. shrug

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@doh , Munoz has a -1.7 zone rating a .231 batting average and a .648 OPS. He's pretty much one of the solid reasons my lineup has gone backwards this year. He's a stinking turd.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Cautiously optimistic in Cisneros. OPS in June .815, July .918, August 1.084.

It's the deadline. Who wants to make some deals?

@Karl Hungus still looking to move Do?

Sorry, been away from the computer most of the day. I could move. Might need something else since he's so much cheaper. How did the pitching experiment go?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sorry, just didn't get to it yesterday. Went on a five-mile snowshoe hike, cooked an awesome dinner, napped, hung out with ma'wife. It was a good last day before going back to work. I've got some calls to make but will run the sim in an hour or so.

Wolfman21

Sorry, just didn't get to it yesterday. Went on a five-mile snowshoe hike, cooked an awesome dinner, napped, hung out with ma'wife. It was a good last day before going back to work. I've got some calls to make but will run the sim in an hour or so.

no apologies necessary, enjoy your time

Wolfman21

finally a good week. I feel like i had been 3-4 and 3-3'ing the sim to death over the past two months. 5-1 week where the pitching returns is a good week

Wolfman21

Berlin got the 2nd best FIP in the TL but allowed the 2nd most runs due to their league worst defensive efficiency, lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Going to get dat four seed magic AND have all of my farm teams win shampionships? I should quit caring more often and let OTTO run da show. Can a sub-500 team win it all?

Wolfman21

7-3 against playoff teams in last two sims, 10-3 overall in last two sims. Starting pitching returning to levels expected and not whatever happened over the summer. I like what i'm seeing, hoping it continues.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Someone trade me some more bums. Overpaid would be nice but I need more BUMS if I want to put together the worst playoff team of all time.

Wolfman21

With roster expansion coming next sim, now i have to decide if i want to call up Frank Simmons and get him ready for possible rotation spot next season. Pretty sure i'm gonna call up Juan Gonzalez who will prolly take over backup catching duties for Nando Els in the last month...just not sure if i wanna start Simmons' clock yet or not