• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I try to make other things but my imagination only goes to circle logos every time.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Two notes on it for me are fingers and I'd do a paler yellow if it were me, but otherwise I like it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Red, white and green is obvious, but Mexico is bright colors to me.

But is Tijuana bright colors? If it were me I'd go bright with a day of the dead theme for mexico but I wouldn't put that in Tijuana. I put Tijuana in the same category as Juarez mentally.

And yes sepia is the color I'd go with. A pale tan/yellow would go better with the brown. If you go bright yellow then brown looks weird.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OU have you ever been to Mexico, or is Hollywood sepia mexico reel to you? I've never been to Mexico, so it is reel to me.... but I've been informed that Mexico is actually vibrant and colorful.

I mean WWII will always be black and white for me too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU have you ever been to Mexico, or is Hollywood sepia mexico reel to you? I've never been to Mexico, so it is reel to me.... but I've been informed that Mexico is actually vibrant and colorful.

I mean WWII will always be black and white for me too.

I've been probably 15-20 times. Mostly cancun and cozumel but I've been to the pacific side a bit too. Very colorful and beautiful everywhere I've been.

When I think of Tijuana or Juarez I think of hollywood sepia but maybe that's just because I haven't been there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Where’s that Copenhagen logo?

I posted the last thing I worked on. It's hard for me to work on something where I don't know the country at all (I think they're known for the trade port, getting blitzed in WWII, and kitchen utensils) and their colors are red and white which aren't my favorite.

cope2.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Pick a town in Iceland instead.

Edit: colors aren’t that much different, but that scheme says Iceland to me haha

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought about Oslo or Trondheim instead of Copenhagen. Iceland has some fucked up town names so unless it's reykjavik idk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Guessing he is Amsterdam? The greatest logo you've ever made, I support keeping him where he is. It's to this day my favorite logo I've ever seen

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: why did you get shut down? Regional issues?

I could get down with the Kopavogur Seals. Get a seal bouncing a baseball on his nose or something.
We’ve always done it for at least the first couple of seasons especially if it was a historical team with a good logo. We had too many people change to bad logos, bail after a couple of seasons or both. Watching the Tulips turn into the Olafs would break my heart haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't mind staying in Lisbon to wait and see if I get hooked again. I can't do any better than you logo wise for sure, I just wanted to live next to you for our reinvigorated rivalry.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't mind staying in Lisbon to wait and see if I get hooked again. I can't do any better than you logo wise for sure, I just wanted to live next to you for our reinvigorated rivalry.
I just need to stop caring about the logos

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just need to stop caring about the logos

Keep caring about Amsterdam. It does make sense to require a few years, I'll stay in Lisbon until I know I'm committed. Especially when someone wants to be the Oslo Ice Castles instead of the Amsterdam Tulips

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Btw what can we do and when? I assume still no FA/IFA right now, so sign draft picks and do extensions on this sim?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If he moves to be the oslo ice castles (worse than paris freedom) then I'm moving to amsterdam

Bvu8uVy.png