• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Tony is right for Mac. The game won’t let you access the old folder for whatever reason, so you have to do it as he said. My import took 5 or 10 minutes. My computer is from 2011, not 2016, thank you very much.

I’m on a Mac and I did exactly what Wolfman did and had the league set up on 21 in about 3.5 minutes.

I think this is just the first sign that you’ll are old.

You can also just go into settings in the game and click the button that takes you exactly to whichever folder you want to look at on the Mac. You’ll pretty much never find it going the MacOS route.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Here's the 150x150 @Karl Hungus (everybody), when you get round to doing all the relocations. Just make all my colours the Messican flag colours in the logo as per request by the whole forum. Home field is 'Herb Alpert Field'. -

tj brass final 150 (2).png

Last edited:

Soonerfan09

Amsterdam has an export in already so it should be fine. I'll send you the .dat again, maybe it didn't make it over in the import.
After I imported the first time, I downloaded the new league file and made all my changes. After the game was advanced to Nov 2nd sometime last week, I downloaded again and had to remake all my changes. I’ll be able to check it out either tomorrow evening or this weekend, but as long as my arb export went through, I should be good for now.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
After I imported the first time, I downloaded the new league file and made all my changes. After the game was advanced to Nov 2nd sometime last week, I downloaded again and had to remake all my changes. I’ll be able to check it out either tomorrow evening or this weekend, but as long as my arb export went through, I should be good for now.

You signed Reboul to an extension so I'm assuming everything else should be good.

https://statsplus.net/nwbl/reports/news/html/teams/team_9_all_transactions_0_0.html

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
WTF-- how is Xiao a FA? He only has 5 yr of service time?

Anyone else lose guys like this?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I definitely offered him. Is it possible to add him back to my team?

I wonder if you accidentally withdrew arb for him instead of someone else? The salary page on statsplus shows this was was his last trip to arb, so I can put him on a one-year deal. Any idea on what his estimate was like?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Did anyone update the latest hot fix? @Karl Hungus it appears my export before ur last sim did not take. There are guys I made offers to that did not get said offers and guys got arb that should be pounding the pavement.