• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol @Wooly thinking the owner has anything to do with budgets. It is 99% based on last year's REGULAR SEASON revenue. You finished in 4th place when your fan expectations were probably higher than that, so it is not surprising to see your budget drop. Don't worry about the goals, but cutting payroll is always good as long as you can do so without a large drop in fan interest.

Lloyd Carr

Enquist is nearly 39 years old, been with the Murricans for 16 seasons, and was scheduled to make $20M this year. But he decided to opt out of his player option year.

OOTP is so fucking stupid.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wooly assured me he'd figure it out. If he can't then I suppose he'll be back on the market. I'm taking back like 9m at least doe

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Enquist is nearly 39 years old, been with the Murricans for 16 seasons, and was scheduled to make $20M this year. But he decided to opt out of his player option year.

OOTP is so fucking stupid.

He has a VERY HIGH desire to win and Buffalo stinks.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Robles declined his player option, which I find a bit strange given that he'd have been making >25M and playing in a park where he's done pretty darn well. On the plus side, PINTO let me off the hook too, lol.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Time to practice my tanking by taking over the San Diego Padres and leading them to glory. I can't do any worse than Preller

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Time to practice my tanking by taking over the San Diego Padres and leading them to glory. I can't do any worse than Preller

Preller gave up when he realized he couldn't hang out in Latin America banging whores and doing coke nonstop under the guise of signing "talent".

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Robles declined his player option, which I find a bit strange given that he'd have been making >25M and playing in a park where he's done pretty darn well. On the plus side, PINTO let me off the hook too, lol.
Bill declined. Bitch.

Naz stayed. He loyal.

Wooly

lol @Wooly thinking the owner has anything to do with budgets. It is 99% based on last year's REGULAR SEASON revenue. You finished in 4th place when your fan expectations were probably higher than that, so it is not surprising to see your budget drop. Don't worry about the goals, but cutting payroll is always good as long as you can do so without a large drop in fan interest.

Well, he is the one that told me what the budget was for me, it seems like a logical assumption. I was told it was derived from revenue, but also that it fluctuates a few percent either way each year. I was assuming that revenue drove it, but that the amount was still ultimately decided by the owner. Apparently it's just revenue, with small random fluctuations around the actual value, something like that.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@bruin228? That guy only exports a certain amount of times per season:

UDL7niz.gif

Wooly

Lol. Thought you were here for the immersion.
Yeah, my immersion in my own fantasy world where I control hundreds of millions of dollars and decide the fate of human beings.

Inonu has one in case you didn't check, so kiss that control goodbye
Yeah, I was not thrilled with it, but I either get a second year of him, or I have 24 million dollars to replace him. I can deal with that. But yeah, I never offer them. No player has insisted on it though either.