• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Too late on the sunscreen, though I use it daily now... Shoulda told 17 year old Travis working on the sod farm. Crows feet are actually a great sign of an authentic smile vs a sociopath faking a smile, and is a real tell for me when I'm actually happy vs just putting up with shit. I also have ENGINEER EYES (heavy eyelids from stress rubbing related to eye fatigue), and these are what make me really look old, IMO.

Oh well, somebunny loves me and I ain't tryina be a super model, carry on.

Wooly

Damnit Chavez, I am changing your nickname to "50/50", which is your odds of closing a game correctly, or doing something bad.

Congrats, Rad.

I can keep simming, if you guys can pause a minute and let me get an export in.

Wooly

Milheirio still fired up.

I knew we shouldn't have made fun of his Brazilian whore mother, and how his talent came from some former player knocking up a hooker on a scouting trip to Latin America...or was that Secret Service agent.

Wooly

If Wooly is checking I guess I'll take a glance
I assume we need to see a File Up announcement, and then we can import and export. If that doesn't happen soon, I assume we will resume tomorrow. I would like to play more, but tomorrow will do too.

NML

Our budget is dropping for next season too

tumblr_inline_o7qej2dAJE1t52oea_500.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Why is whatever a Lee Nelson is starting? So confused, oh well. I really thought I had Young set to go for game 3.

I really need to make sure Sam Young starts game 4.
Brah, he started game 3. That was game 4. Series is 3-1.

I'll pause here and see if @Wooly wants to make any changes since we are into elimination games.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm going to need a 3rd party to take a look at the cat prayer trade I made with Tony. I assumed Cat prayers were good for the entire playoff run, but he abandoned me for San Francisco the next series!

The cat didn't light the SF candle until the Riggers had been eliminated.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't believe that.... I believe the cat made a back channel deal with San Francisco. I've got proof because San Francisco won, and everyone knows cat prayers are all powerful mojo.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
4 seed is going to win it all? Anyone wanna bump my SCIENTIFIC experiment on it.

Wooly

Why did you already sim? Yesterday I was ready to sim early and posted it in case people wanted to sim early. You say you don't sim until 9pmish, the appointed time apparently, so I was not expecting an early random sim. I had not set my pitching staff or lineup or exported them, since I figured I had until around 9pm, and I could do it after work today.

Today you just sim randomly in the afternoon without asking or checking if I was ready, not waiting until the supposed sim time around 9pm. I just got home and I just exported now. I came to post that I set my pitching and hitting lineups for the next 3 games or so, and I see you already simmed two games. I have no idea when you will or won't sim playoff games. I hope the CPU put in someone rested to pitch for me.

So what now? You want me to download the latest file, export, and get ready for game 5?

Last edited:

Wooly

I don't believe that.... I believe the cat made a back channel deal with San Francisco. I've got proof because San Francisco won, and everyone knows cat prayers are all powerful mojo.

Oh I tried, but Tony was too much of a gentlemen. Instead, for the World Series I worded my trade to be for exclusive prayers with a specified time parameter. You can't be vague when dealing with spirituality, religion and deities.

Last edited:

Wooly

Wasn't the file up while you were online?

I didn't make any changes either FWIW.

The file was up sometime last night. I was probably in bed. Yesterday, Orlando said we sim around 9pm, so assumed I had time after work today to get my export done. I could have done it last night, but I didn't expect a late morning sim on a Friday.

I do 7 day lineups, so my rotation always has to be set manually. That is not really a problem, I just set it for a week. But if you pause instead of going 7 games, you have to reset the pitching with each pause, since it will auto fill from that last 7 day template. Again, not a problem, you just do that and export. I was just expecting to have until tonight to get my export in.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Wooly yeah download the file and let me know when you are ready.

@everyone else, download and sign your draft picks