• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's an okay risk for me, if he doesn't work out my entire team is gonna be awful anyways so who cares. Otherwise, I don't need to worry about developing my own closer.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Peder ain't even the Saves leader anymore and I still voted for him because of Wolfman. On the plus side, my Anti-Doh referendum on Naka was successful. A lot easier to be an obstructionist. Naka really does deserve it doe, so I'll fold next year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You are being anti JD, osi and me with that non-vote.

Yeah, that's part of the reason I can ease up on my referendum next season! A no vote to cancel out 3 years of Doh means i had to abstain twice! Poor Naka, his legacy was partially stained by Doh.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Philip-Rivers-Celebration-on-Bench.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay here are the new logos/jerseys/caps. I fixed all of the logos but I didn't do the jerseys/caps in hopes they'd just work. If they don't let me know and I'll work on those two but it takes a while because I have to reload all the jerseys/caps again after I delete them. I'll work on it but if I don't have to do it right now I'd rather not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy6rwpfokyzvduv/Logos.rar?dl=0

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Which folder do I put the logos in? I can't find the one listed in the FAQ.

OOTP17 folder then saved_games then WBL or whatever you called it. jerseys/ballcaps replace that. then news/html/images and replace the team_logos folder

Wolfman21

the logos in the "standings" updated, however nothing else seems to have updated. Some of my players have updated logos on their hats and some have the old ones and some have none at all.

Wolfman21

that's weird, it works fine on my end.

The first time it showed a wrong file size, something may have been screwy with dropbox. If this one doesn't work I'll have to think on it. Make sure you delete the folders already in the league files before putting these in.

Did this and still not working. Theres a big baseball where the large logo should be for all my minor leagues. None of the uniforms/ballcaps are working. The small logos in the standings and where you select the teams in the drop down menus look great. Nothing else looks like its worked though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Same. I deleted all the old files and made sure to empty the trash too. Download rar, unzip it or whatever, place files where they're supposed to be (OOTP 17>saved games>WBL>ballcaps and jerseys>news>images>html>logos). Start up game. Still the same.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
yeah I'm really not sure, I may need to sim tonight and push them through that way. When I downloaded a new file mine went back to baseballs as well. Are the jerseys in there?