• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

Lloyd Carr

All the trades are done per the traded picks thread. If I missed one, or there was one not in the traded picks thread, let me know and I'll fix it.

osick87

Community Liaison
@doh traded draft picks twice.

I had claim to Miami's 4th, his 4th, and his 5th first so I'm giving myself those.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Thats why he's awful. Catcher is like the one position you can't stick some rube at and expect success, along with SS

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I riddled, I should've clarified I was talking about fielding ability

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Schauwn

Agreed on the SPs.

Will hear some offers for the pick if you have some SP to give up, PM me if interested.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I got that. If they hit enough though, who cares?
I mean obviously I don't care at 7 of the 9 positions, look at who I have in my outfield and how my pitchers do because of it. A bad defensive catcher is even worse. If he moves that guy to 1B I guess it's okay doe

NML

If Orlando takes who I think he will, I'll likely move out of 1-6. Current best offer is 1-11 and 3-16

osick87

Community Liaison
Well @Orlando trades a guy I have asked about a lot but never pulled the trigger. Jan from @Schauwn was the same.

Oh well time to ask every month about Sancho.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NIQAB PLEEEASE. Best player who can actually play defense in the draft, IMO. Nice pick at #5.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
NIQAB PLEEEASE. Best player who can actually play defense in the draft, IMO. Nice pick at #5.

I like him, but worry that his range could regress due to that 25 speed. If not, though, solid player for sure. I wanted to trade up to 6 if Chavez was still around- ok bat with room to improve and a plus defender at a premium position.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
With so little defense in the draft, I was not surprised to see the only two real defenders with WBL bats go early. Lots of premium trog bats left! I'll probably get a nice future 1B/DH all the way down at the end of the round.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm listening to offers. If you aren't attached to Najib I'll send you 1-6 + something for him

YESSSSSSS THE TEARS THE TEARS. I love when @NML does this "depending on who available" thing as if the BPA isn't obvious. So proud of Orlando for sniping him, that was slick AF.

NML

To be fair, this time I started it before any picks.

I had tier one as gold mine and Najib, didn't figure one would fall to me.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
To be fair, this time I started it before any picks.

I had tier one as gold mine and Najib, didn't figure one would fall to me.

I also liked both, but not enough to take at 1-1. If I hadn't just obtained a leadoff hitter via trade, I probably would have taken Goldmine with 1-1. .400 OBP types with speed are pretty rare.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I like him, but worry that his range could regress due to that 25 speed. If not, though, solid player for sure. I wanted to trade up to 6 if Chavez was still around- ok bat with room to improve and a plus defender at a premium position.
I think his LF defense will be fine... it was a hard decision for me. My org has 1 good OF prospect and a few good MIF prospects. I think Najib can be a premium bat though and the hope for Chavez is an OK bat + gr8 D = 3-4 WAR.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think his LF defense will be fine... it was a hard decision for me. My org has 1 good OF prospect and a few good MIF prospects. I think Najib can be a premium bat though and the hope for Chavez is an OK bat + gr8 D = 3-4 WAR.
I like Chavez. Maybe not where you picked him, but not a bad pick.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: our previous trade fell apart at the 11th hour when someone came in with a better offer, and now @NML is trying to have you come in at the 11th hour.

So nothing really, but I'll hold a grudge regardless.
Haha well to be fair I had been pestering Tony about Blanks for a long time.

Also, don't worry. If it requires Najib, I'll pass on 1-6.