• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

osick87

Community Liaison
Haha well to be fair I had been pestering Tony about Blanks for a long time.

Also, don't worry. If it requires Najib, I'll pass on 1-6.

Orlando: Looking to maybe trade to your spot and have a real good draft class. What you thinking
NML: The guy you just took.
Orlando: Well congrats Schauwn​

NML

I'm at soccer and don't have my list, but I'll draft in an hour if I don't get a good offer for 1-7

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tony Mayock to my Travis Kiper Jr. LOVE IT

I mean, I pretty much drafted BJ Upton 2.0 and will be lucky if GOLD DUST makes it to the show as anything other than a DH. Just not a lot to get excited about in this draft, but plenty of decent lottery tickets.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That guy's lack of speed and base running get him crushed since his skillset is so BABIP dependent as a pure contact hitter. He's a great example of why SHINY RATING AND STARZ don't matter much if it doesn't all fit together in the right way. You give that guy some great speed and he's probably a really nice player batting .325 for his career instead of .260. Still, I hate a terrible eye on a player of that skillset.

You need Contact/Ks/Eye + Speed a TRUE LEADOFF ALL STAR type in my book. GoldMine has that EYE and that's what makes him special. I'd prefer to the LEADOFF ALL STAR to play a premium defensive position too. Guys like that are rare doe, only a few in the WBL. Usually you have to settle on a player who has 2/3

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
That guy's lack of speed and base running get him crushed since his skillset is so BABIP dependent as a pure contact hitter. He's a great example of why SHINY RATING AND STARZ don't matter much if it doesn't all fit together in the right way. You give that guy some great speed and he's probably a really nice player batting .325 for his career instead of .260. Still, I hate a terrible eye on a player of that skillset.

You need Contact/Ks/Eye + Speed a TRUE LEADOFF ALL STAR type in my book. GoldMine has that EYE and that's what makes him special. I'd prefer to the LEADOFF ALL STAR to play a premium defensive position too. Guys like that are rare doe, only a few in the WBL. Usually you have to settle on a player who has 2/3

You can't steal first and I don't value speed guys if they have a bad eye and zero power. Agree with you Hammond might have been decent if he had any speed but he doesn't (and probably didn't). I got him for nothing and have no use for him so I'm hoping some fools claims him off the waiver wire so I don't have to straight up cut him this offseason.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm just saying that the super high contact + High Ks guys are essentially getting their bat on everything and putting those balls into play. If they have 20 speed and base running instinct, their BABIP will be low and therefore their average will be low. Can't have that.

NML

Best bat left and it wasn't that close. Two other players who can field were options but Bug projects the best.

Dat POWA

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Best bat left and it wasn't that close. Two other players who can field were options but Bug projects the best.

Dat POWA
Don't listen to him. Bug is a beast bat with decent speed. Definitely going to follow his development.