• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 WBL Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think it's because my biggest organizational philosophy is to Costner as much as I can and I haven't developed a strong enough roster building strategy that we're at complete opposite spectrum. Taheeha or mahoha, jelly donuts.
Realistically Sonny, how many girls do you think a guy like that sleeps with per week?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Last year there was a competition league between with one rep from each online league kind of like draft kings. The winner got free copies of OOTP 16 for his entire online league.

We should definitely do this if they do it again. Spitballing but we could send someone and then collaborate on decisions maybe.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Plus, if I continue to accelerate as Spacetopia approaches, the hourly costs might shrink even lower!

Wolfman21

frabz-One-Does-Not-Simply-Volunteer-as-Tribute-c55318.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I suggest the Mars Martians

Thought about changing the league to the Mutant League Football names but it would be too much work

Maniac League
  • Darkstar Dragons
  • Killer Konvicts
  • Misfit Demons
  • Psycho Slashers
  • Screaming Evils
  • Slaycity Slayers
  • Terminator Trollz
  • Turbo Techies
Toxic Conference
  • Deathskin Razors
  • Icebay Bashers
  • Midway Monsters
  • Rad Rockers
  • Road Warriors
  • Sixty Whiners
  • Vile Vulgars
  • War Slammers

osick87

Community Liaison
I think the non trade way cocks up if the guy is on the 40 man.

Either way, @Schauwn Frye is now on your team. Sorry about that

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Dani Rod finally hitting well too. That makes me happy! (OFF THE TRADE MARKET, YOU HAD UR CHANCE STINGY @NML)

Last edited:
Reactions: NML

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Those roids start wearing off fast in as the time when the LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST approaches.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Those roids start wearing off fast in as the time when the LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST approaches.

I told him he was fine before, but he wanted the roids so I got him some. I knew the fall would be quick, still happy he is locked up forever. He'll probably retire before that contract ends given this decline. He'll stay at 2B until he is ashamed to be seen in public

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm glad the guys I get devoted to are gonna be cheap at least. Douglass might get crazy and want $750k or something, but that's still reasonable for a TALISMAN of his magnitude.

NML

I tried to download the file but when it finished it was like three weeks behind. I'll fix it this weekend, but for tonight could whoever sims make a couple moves for me

- move Hubert Eglington to CF, Kai Ge Qui to start at LF
- place Manta on the 15 day DL, and call up Ray Lewis (and start him at RF).

Preciate it @Orlando @osick87 @OU11

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Douglass Tagg still performing swimmingly as a Talisman, he has the entire team in high spirits right now.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't even think I have anything of value in which to blow stuff with. Maybe Gonzales would get a 1st and that's it