• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Orlando it's a pretty simple fix, if you want I can do it. All you have to do is put them back on the little league contracts. There will be others, i did this to 4 other teams at minimum.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
PM me what is reasonable and I'll fix it. I think it's more unfair to everyone else to resim. In the future just assume we sim once a day and twice if it's missed the day before. It's normally done by noon your time. I understand the frustration, but (this isn't just for you) if there is a chance you will miss opening day I'd try to set everything as early as possible and ignore spring training.

I think it's better if we go back to the way OU used to do the final sim of spring training, and that's waiting until everyone had a chance. We used to delay all the time.

But whatever. I'll send you a big ass PM with all my changes. What a mess.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think it's better if we go back to the way OU used to do the final sim of spring training, and that's waiting until everyone had a chance. We used to delay all the time.

Ur imagining things.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

I'm new at this so I don't know how OU used to do it. That makes sense though, he sounds smart.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Orlando it's a pretty simple fix, if you want I can do it. All you have to do is put them back on the little league contracts. There will be others, i did this to 4 other teams at minimum.
Go for it :laughing:

That's basically what I was going to do, but I'm tired.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Pear, send me your prospects that need to be fixed. I'll see what I can do about getting guys off assignment, but I make no promises there

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sunday is the day of rest, shemitah for you Radford. you're lucky it is the Jubilee year but in 7 years your reckoning will come

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
3 game losing streak, that's more like it. Thanks for pushing my changes through, @OU11

I think I forgot to set your lineups, sorry if I did. Completely slipped my mind, glad to see Vader came back strong though. Young looking great too, who were the others in that trade? That is the most lopsided trade in WBL/UBL history I think.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't care about that, thanks for doing the work.

@OU11 I got Young, Diertrichsdfsdf, CULT HERO GEORGE VAUGHN (killing it through two sims), Juarez. I think a late first also.

Juarez I had to flip for some lottery prospects. He wanted too much and I wanted to go crazy in IFA (mission somewhat accomplished).

Vader was from the HUNGER GAMES. I'm stuck on him, after his blown arm he came back fragile and he has 40 stamina. I could go extreme pitch count control or try him at closer, I'm leaning toward the latter.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Happy to finally move BAM BAM to a good home where he can get a chance eventually. Thanks for making the trade @bruin228. You are a rigger preferred trading partner, so I'm not even upset that you fleeced me.

It sucks to have a good prospect in a position where he's bracketed by a player the same age who is much better and a young prospect with more promise. My first hint of a HAVE Problem. Bam Bam also carries some Talisman potential, but with so many possible Talisman players on the Casper Ghosts, I've yet to determine which one of them is giving the players around them such boosts.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good luck with Magnanti as well. I like him, but he doesn't really fit what I want to do and has been stuck in AAA for a bit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I loathe real baseball, so that would just make it worse for me. Which playoff team has a Douglass Tagg?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
player_10338.png